KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit/Psylock vs. Adam X/LongShot

Gambit/Psylock vs. Adam X/LongShot
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gambit/Psylock vs. Adam X/LongShot

Psy is in her classic Ninja Ssy powered Mode.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:16 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam X has skills, but a telekinetic has an unfair advantage here. Then again, Longshot is a walking unfair advantage.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:03 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Adam X has skills, but a telekinetic has an unfair advantage here. Then again, Longshot is a walking unfair advantage.

Psylock wasn't a TK in her classic days. She was a Ninja with A Psy knife that was her usual MO.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:05 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Psylock wasn't a TK in her classic days. She was a Ninja with A Psy knife that was her usual MO.

Right. I had no idea was ssy mode meant xD

It still looks like team 1 can take a pretty solid majority. Gambit is pretty much useless here due to his inability to hit adam x or longshot. Longshot has his luckpowers, Adam has skills+ enhanced physique. Psylocke has a 1-hit KO option which should make them capable of taking 7/10

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:07 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
Right. I had no idea was ssy mode meant xD

It still looks like team 1 can take a pretty solid majority. Gambit is pretty much useless here due to his inability to hit adam x or longshot. Longshot has his luckpowers, Adam has skills+ enhanced physique. Psylocke has a 1-hit KO option which should make them capable of taking 7/10

Psy can also make gambit's job easier. She once pwned one of those Acolytes by making him thinking he was heading for clear air, and wham, right into a brick wall. gambit is no slouch in agility and his ability to blow up stuff and be the most dmg inflicting has me thinking each team barely get's out alive. 5/10 each.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:12 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Gambit/Psylock vs. Adam X/LongShot

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Psy is in her classic Ninja Ssy powered Mode.

Team One

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:06 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Interesting fight. Psylocke's TP is the dangerous part for team 2. If she can take out Adam X quick, they win. However, Adam is FAST. He took down X-Factor before they even knew what hit them, that's including Cable.

To be safe, I'll say 5/10 for both teams. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:50 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote