KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs lizard

wolverine vs lizard
Started by: WEBS&CLAWS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WEBS&CLAWS

wolverine vs lizard

who do you think will win and why?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:29 PM
WEBS&CLAWS is currently offline Click here to Send WEBS&CLAWS a Private Message Find more posts by WEBS&CLAWS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolvernne 7 or posisblily 8 out of 10. I can't see Lizard doing anything much to his healing factor.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:33 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wolverine has made a career, beating guy's like this...Wolverine can take and recover from what ever punishment Lizard, can dish out...On the other hand, Lizard can not regenerate faster than Wolverine can slice.....

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:34 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine 10/10

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:34 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Logan 100/10

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:37 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WEBS&CLAWS

you all talk like its a walk in the park, lets not forget that lizard is as fast as spider-man and as strong as spider-man, sure he doesnt have the skills of spider-man to go with this speed and he is not as agile but he is faster and stronger then wolverine and he can make some damage , i think wolverine will win but not that easy

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:01 PM
WEBS&CLAWS is currently offline Click here to Send WEBS&CLAWS a Private Message Find more posts by WEBS&CLAWS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WEBS&CLAWS

if lizard manage to hit spider-man many times with his tale then you cn emagine how fast he is , super human speed + a huge long tail + super human strength = ko wolverine

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:02 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: wolverine vs lizard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WEBS&CLAWS
who do you think will win and why?

Wolverine. Healing factor

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:03 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WEBS&CLAWS

to tell you the truth i know that wolverine will win and easy i just wanted to mke couple of points for lizard because he is underated in marel, even with the fact that he is fast but he is still doesnt have the right skills to use that speed and he doesnt have much agility, he has a big body which means an easy target for wolverine, wolverine will kill him in seconds

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:05 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

The tail wont do shit if it's missing, like the reset of the body parts.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:17 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Nothing Lizard does hurts Howlett. 10/10 Howlett slices and dices

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote