KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dr strange vs mumm-ra

dr strange vs mumm-ra
Started by: lando005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lando005

dr strange vs mumm-ra

who wins both at the peak of their power

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 10:27 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: dr strange vs mumm-ra

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lando005
who wins both at the peak of their power

Mumm-Ra FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 10:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Strange may not have enough power here to win

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 11:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

I'm thinking the same thing. I don't think Strange has enough powers to keep up with Mumm-ra. Plus Mumm-ra can summon evil powers from spirits from across the universe.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:03 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

strange makes him see his reflection.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:36 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Originally posted by h1a8
strange makes him see his reflection.

WOW....good call....but doesn't this only work when mumm-ra is in caveman form??

Couldn't mumm-ra also summon Stranges powers and use it against him?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:47 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

The most powerful Mumm-Ra isnt effected by mirrors.
Mumm-Ra has an even more powerful form beyond "Mumm-Ra the Ever-Living" called "Mumm-Ra the All-Powerful": in this manifestation, Mumm-Ra absorbs the entire power of the Ancient Spirits of Evil to become grander in size and strength, and the design pattern on his loin cloth changes, as does his voice (this form was only presented in the series twice). In another incarnation, calling himself "Mumm-Ra the Dream Master," he is able to enter dreams to subliminally influence the ThunderCats in their sleep as a form of mind control.Mumm-Ra possesses nearly unlimited knowledge of and experience with numerous mystical arts from all corners of the universe. As such, he can summon their use to assist him in almost any manner he chooses, most commonly being: flight by self-levitation, necromancy, alchemy, transmogrification, temporal manipulation, teleportation, telekinesis, mind-control, astral projection, scrying, energy blasts, etc.

While in the form of Mumm-Ra the Everliving, he becomes a conduit for the Ancient Spirits of Evil; such that he can amplify his aforementioned abilities to a nearly cosmic scale, gain superhuman strength, as well as retain his undead status despite the passage of time or any injuries sustained. It should be noted that his power in this form is directly linked to the condition of the Ancient Spirits' four statues within his pyramid; should any of them be harmed or destroyed, his power weakens considerably

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:43 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Mumm-Ra FTW

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:41 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Strange could destroy the statues

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 10:26 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Dr. Strange can manipulate time.
Something mumm-ra has never been shown to do.
So strange 10/10

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 01:25 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

dr strange crushes him.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 01:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by h1a8
Dr. Strange can manipulate time.
Something mumm-ra has never been shown to do.
So strange 10/10
mumm ra can also manipulate time and unlike strange he can manipulate both time and space at once strange could do one or the other but not both. Not taking sides just wanted to point that out

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 01:49 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

this would be a nice loooong drawn out fight while mumm ra out classes strange in both power and ability in my oppinion i think strange is the quicker thinker of the two and pull off more spells on the fly. Being a natural magical entity mumm ra is more powerful than strange so a head on battle would not be the best way to go i think doc strange would see this and try to cut mumm ra off from his power source and seal him away.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 01:54 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't do it....can't go against anything "Thundercats"....can't...do it.

THUNDERCATS HOOOOO!!!!!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:02 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

"Mumm-Ra the All-Powerful" FTW!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:09 AM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by long pig
I can't do it....can't go against anything "Thundercats"....can't...do it.

THUNDERCATS HOOOOO!!!!!

Their making a new upcoming movie of them smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:09 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by King_Mungi

is that before or after the DBZ movie laughing out loud ?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:11 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Hitman911
is that before or after the DBZ movie laughing out loud ?

It's CGI, based on the format of the recent Ninja Turtles movie. No live action sad

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:13 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

It's CGI, based on the format of the recent Ninja Turtles movie. No live action sad

that sucks. mad

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:17 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hear it's CGI. It's one of those movies I'll go see alone, so I can totally geek out without feeling totally pathetic.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:29 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote