KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs Puck

Deadpool vs Puck
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool vs Puck

Fight takes place in a forest near Alberta.

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:01 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Deadpool can't do much to Puck, but whatever Puck does to Deadpool he will simply heal from it quite quickly.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:09 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

This would be a good fight.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2013 06:39 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Puck hasn't been very impressive lately. I'm gonna go with Slade.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 07:32 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74

He hasn't? How do you figure?

He's been getting more spotlight and feats then he has in years

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 21st, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 10:27 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Maybe you should update his respect thread.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 11:08 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I haven't updated most of my respect threads in years. Reason being a lot of the links don't work anymore as photobucket went more restrictive.

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 21st, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 11:28 PM
Decimus

You mean Wade wink

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 12:59 AM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea, Wade wins.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 01:42 AM
-K-M-

Not sure how, bullets and swords cant hurt Puck....well if current Puck still has his superhuman abilities (not sure to be honest)

Deadpool has had a lot of low showings lately, even losing his healing factor for some time but has recently gotten it back.

So I'm surprised you said Puck hasn't been looking good when he hasn't had any low showings for a long time and has had some good high showings lately. He is going to go back into limbo soon though.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 03:38 AM
SamZED

I see a stalemate coming. Its going to be long and hilarious.

@K-M
Deadpool has his ups and downs but last he showcased his hf was againt Vetis, a demon powerful enough to challenge Mephisto. And Wade was shown taking a prolonged class 100+ beating without getting koed.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 03:50 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by -K-M-
Not sure how, bullets and swords cant hurt Puck....well if current Puck still has his superhuman abilities (not sure to be honest)

Deadpool has had a lot of low showings lately, even losing his healing factor for some time but has recently gotten it back.

So I'm surprised you said Puck hasn't been looking good when he hasn't had any low showings for a long time and has had some good high showings lately. He is going to go back into limbo soon though.
You seem pretty sure DP can't hurt Puck, but I'd wager he can.
Originally posted by SamZED
There will be no stalemate, that's a cop-out. There will be a winner.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 03:53 AM
-K-M-

You seem pretty sure DP can't hurt Puck, but I'd wager he can.

There will be no stalemate, that's a cop-out. There will be a winner.

Prove it then. As shown and stated Puck at his height was invulnerable, could take bullets, knives, could't be burned by fire and has survived a fall higher then the CN Tower and wasn't hurt. Also from your earlier comment how has Puck not been impressive?

Then edge to Puck.

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:13 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by SamZED

@K-M
Deadpool has his ups and downs but last he showcased his hf was againt Vetis, a demon powerful enough to challenge Mephisto. And Wade was shown taking a prolonged class 100+ beating without getting koed.

My thinking as well, even from my post in 2007

Yeppers, I'm actually a large fan of Deadpool....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:19 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by -K-M-
Prove it then. As shown and stated Puck at his height was invulnerable, could take bullets, knives, could't be burned by fire and has survived a fall higher then the CN Tower and wasn't hurt. Also from your earlier comment how has Puck not been impressive?

Then edge to Puck.
You said that DP can't hurt Puck, then you go on to say that maybe Puck don't have his invulnerability he once had. So you have some proving to do.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:37 AM
-K-M-

You said that DP can't hurt Puck, then you go on to say that maybe Puck don't have his invulnerability he once had. So you have some proving to do.

Yeah if he is at his superhuman levels, which no evidence to say he isn't. We just don't know if he is at the same level he was prior to his death

I noticed you haven't said why a) Puck hasn't been impressive lately b) proof Deadpool could hurt him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:41 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Is there evidence to say Puck is at superhuman levels? Other than your assumptions that is.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:48 AM
-K-M-

Is there evidence to say Puck is at superhuman levels? Other than your assumptions that is.

Yes....a normal human can't bounce off walls like a ball

and Sam Humpries has said in interviews he is superhuman, but never said if he was at the level of his Alpha Flight days
EDIT: Here's one of the articles I quickly found that says he is superhuman in UXF
http://www.newsarama.com/10712-deat...ny-x-force.html

Again....stop avoiding my questions, why has Puck not been impressive lately and where is your proof he could hurt Puck. Sounds like your trying to lowball Puck...again

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 22nd, 2013 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:55 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I didn't say DP can hurt puck, I did say I'd wager he could. Meaning if I had to bet I'd bet he could. From what I've seen DP is stronger, faster, and a better fighter.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 05:00 AM
-K-M-

I didn't say DP can hurt puck, I did say I'd wager he could. Meaning if I had to bet I'd bet he could. From what I've seen DP is stronger, faster, and a better fighter.

haha what?

Puck is class 10, Spider-Man level speed and fighting skill is a push but Puck has 100 years of experience to add to his 6/7 fighting skill ranking (handbooks)

Now you better back up those claims. Also again your avoiding your earlier comment....why has Puck not been impressive lately?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 05:03 AM