KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus w/IG and all Heralds, Thanos w/the Heart, and Batman 1M w/UN Vs. DC/Marvel

Galactus w/IG and all Heralds, Thanos w/the Heart, and Batman 1M w/UN Vs. DC/Marvel
Started by: Hitman911

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitman911
Battle Master

Galactus w/IG and all Heralds, Thanos w/the Heart, and Batman 1M w/UN Vs. DC/Marvel

The team gets a year of prep. Their mission; destroy everyone and every thing and create one universe for them alone to rule. Can it be done. No time travel or power stealing. Can they do it?? if not who stops them. No overkill!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:56 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. mxy and the Guard from the 5th Take on Big G and heralds and wiped them out.

Thanos with the Heart Meats the Merged Spectre And The LT With The FULL Godwavea nd is Pwned.

Batman with the UN is Killed by Any Time wielder who can wipe his time line out.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. mxy and the Guard from the 5th Take on Big G and heralds and wiped them out.

Thanos with the Heart Meats the Merged Spectre And The LT With The FULL Godwavea nd is Pwned.

Batman with the UN is Killed by Any Time wielder who can wipe his time line out.

oh im sorry i thought i said a YEAR of prep. Time weilders would be the first to get wiped out.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:02 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hitman911
oh im sorry i thought i said a YEAR of prep. Time weilders would be the first to get wiped out.

Any High tier time wielder would be safe. The IG has only shown universal Time power. A good time wielder can move into an alter time. Thanos with the heart only had universal power and doesn't have infinite knowlege. How would he know where to look in an infinity of Moments. Batman with the UN is inconseqeuntial. There is more than one multiverse to attack him from. you listed all of DC and Marvel. Thanos is the tuffest and he would be pwned when trying to face Michael, Lucifer, The source, The SPectre merged and the LT. These threads will always have the team losing against such insurrmountable odds.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:05 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thanos with the heart and galactus with the ig. spectre would pass out if he merged. hes not built to handle that power. he gets worked over very badly. lt gets abosrbed by thanos along with marvels whole universe. if he decides to do it to dc he would also. team thanos curbstomps the rest. this isnt fair for the universes.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Re: Galactus w/IG and all Heralds, Thanos w/the Heart, and Batman 1M w/UN Vs. DC/Marvel

Originally posted by Hitman911
The team gets a year of prep. Their mission; destroy everyone and every thing and create one universe for them alone to rule. Can it be done. No time travel or power stealing. Can they do it?? if not who stops them. No overkill!!!

Thanos with the Heart absorbs everyone and everything (including his teammates) except Jack Kirby, then Stan Lee takes away his power and slaps Thanos in the face. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:34 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I doubt it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:35 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by King Kandy
I doubt it.
u should more than doubt it. thanos with the heart wasnt eevn challenged. spectre merged went crazy becuz he cant handle all that power but thanos was built for it.
wink

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Galactus absorbs the UN and IG with his own PC and then DDT's the competition. cool

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:40 PM
Mr Master

Any High tier time wielder would be safe. The IG has only shown universal Time power. A good time wielder can move into an alter time.

laughing out loud

Thanos with the heart only had universal power and doesn't have infinite knowlege. How would he know where to look in an infinity of Moments.

laughing

Batman with the UN is inconseqeuntial. There is more than one multiverse to attack him from.

Wow, he's actually right about this one.

you listed all of DC and Marvel. Thanos is the tuffest and he would be pwned when trying to face Michael, Lucifer, The source, The SPectre merged and the LT. These threads will always have the team losing against such insurrmountable odds.

Thnaos pwns anyone save for TOAA and the Presence.

Michael "may" stalemate him.

I say "may" because THOTI isn't just the power of TOAA,

Thanos became the "Almighty" literally (within the Omniverse)

Thanos says,

(please log in to view the image)
"Eternity, you must sense that Everything the Almighty was I now am,

did you ever dare demand anything from Him
"

Eternity responds,

No, but .... (Eternity is actually acknowledging that Thanos speaks the truth)

Thanos says,

"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ... my will is Supreme,

I will not demand worship, as my predecessor expected"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:00 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing out loud

laughing

Wow, he's actually right about this one.

Thnaos pwns anyone save for TOAA and the Presence.

Michael "may" stalemate him.

I say "may" because THOTI isn't just the power of TOAA,

Thanos says,

"Eternity, you must sense that Everything the Almighty was I now am,

"

Eternity responds,

Thanos says,

"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ... my will is Supreme,

I will not demand worship, as my predecessor expected"

Fail. Thanos was never supreme and we all know his will wasn't his own. The will of the one true god was and is always going to happen. God is ALWAYS in control. Thanos was NEVER in control, Thus, he was never God.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:04 PM
Hitman911
Battle Master

1 year prep = team 7/10

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:07 PM
King Kandy

The power of TOAA was exactly what he had... But unlike TOAA, he could only act within the comic.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:11 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Fail. Thanos was never supreme and we all know his will wasn't his own. The will of the one true god was and is always going to happen. God is ALWAYS in control. Thanos was NEVER in control, Thus, he was never God.

Thanos says,

"Eternity, ... YOU MUST SENSE that Everything the Almighty was I now am,

"

Eternity responds,

Write Marvel a letter if you don't like it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:11 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The power of TOAA was exactly what he had... But unlike TOAA, he could only act within the comic.

He never had it. Dont' you understand to have the power of TOAA would mean having the authority and Knowlege. All he had was a form of infinite Energy Given to him for a purpose becuz the LT couldn't handle the responsibility.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:12 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Write Marvel a letter if you don't like it.

FAIL. He was duped. he was never god. Even eternity wasn't in on theplan. So how was Eternity to know? He only has the sense to sense power. Not the plan.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:13 PM
Mr Master

thumb up That's about right.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:13 PM
King Kandy

He never had it. Dont' you understand to have the power of TOAA would mean having the authority and Knowlege. All he had was a form of infinite Energy Given to him for a purpose becuz the LT couldn't handle the responsibility.

I could have all the strength of Arnold Shwarzenneger(Misspelled, I know.) but my own mind and the presidents authority...

He had TOAA's power. His Authority and mind are different, that's why Amalgam tourneys have three different categories.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:15 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could have all the strength of Arnold Shwarzenneger(Misspelled, I know.) but my own mind and the presidents authority...

He had TOAA's power. His Authority and mind are different, that's why Amalgam tourneys have three different categories.

NO. You dont' get it. In order to have the POWER of God, One must have ALL three. Or One doesn't have the power of God. period. One must be All powerful, All knowing, and All Authoritive in order to Be God. Thanos was never God.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:17 PM
Mr Master

edit

Last edited by Mr Master on Jul 30th, 2007 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 08:20 PM