KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Man Team Battle!!!!!!!

3 Man Team Battle!!!!!!!
Started by: Hitman911

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitman911
Battle Master

3 Man Team Battle!!!!!!!

Storm
Aurora
Magneto

Vs.

Flash
Iceman
Thing

Vs.

Batman 1M (with prep)
Captain America
Havok

Vs.

Dr. Strange
Mumm-Ra
Night Crawler

Vs.

General Zod
Black Panther
Wolverine

Vs.

Movie Blade
Angelus
Alucard

Which Team comes out alive???
Which Team Dies First???

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:04 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Flash and Iceman solo the field.

Depending on Batman 1M's prep...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:43 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
Flash and Iceman solo the field.

Depending on Batman 1M's prep...

Sounds about right but the Storm/Aurora/Mags combo shouldn't be slept on.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:36 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Hitman911
Sounds about right but the Storm/Aurora/Mags combo shouldn't be slept on.

Compared to Iceman and the Flash?

Yeah it should.

Compared to Batman 1M with prep?

Yeah it should.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:37 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Im going with Flash and Iceman for the win Alex.

Although speaking of teams that shouldnt be slept on, Strange's team shouldnt be slept on.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:39 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by jrodslam
Im going with Flash and Iceman for the win Alex.

Although speaking of teams that shouldnt be slept on, Strange's team shouldnt be slept on.

Current versions unless otherwise noted.

Current Strange's only power is, as put by long pig, to fire 'concentrated gay' from his fingertips.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:41 PM
jrodslam

Current versions unless otherwise noted.

Current Strange's only power is, as put by long pig, to fire 'concentrated gay' from his fingertips.

But we dont know exactly what Wally can do either. We dont know if hes the same or not. We dont even know how fast he is. Considering KK said that he wasnt the fastest man on Earth.

Im still going with Flash's team though, lol.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:43 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Can the Flash vibrate through force fields?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:44 PM
Hitman911
Battle Master

Team 1 FTW!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:22 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Can the Flash vibrate through force fields?

Well....it's within the Flash's power to actually vibrate OUT of this dimension, and into another.

So, theoretically, he could vibrate out of this dimension, take a few steps, and vibrate back in INSIDE a forcefield.

But that's storm-tard or great dane level supposition, really...erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:27 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

great dane level supposition, really...erm.
That guy was awesome!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

True I don't think anyone on team 1 could hurt the Thing. let alone Bobby and Wally.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bats 1M team

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 11:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Bats 1M lovers crack me up!!! Show me scans where Bats has faired well against Magic users of team 4's caliber.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:04 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Show me where any of them have resisted a technological Soul-Suck. With prep, he can set it up so every soul (besides his own) is INSTANTANEOUSLY removed from it's owners body as soon as the fight begins.

Doc Strange may be able to resist a magical soul suck, but he's demonstrated NO resistance to a technological one. stick out tongue.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:45 AM
Hitman911
Battle Master

Show me where any of them have resisted a technological Soul-Suck. With prep, he can set it up so every soul (besides his own) is INSTANTANEOUSLY removed from it's owners body as soon as the fight begins.

Doc Strange may be able to resist a magical soul suck, but he's demonstrated NO resistance to a technological one. stick out tongue.

His "soul suck" has never shown to be instantaneous even with prep. And I thing Storm and Mags might have just a little effect of Bats electrical devices/gadgets. EMP's and the like.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 03:51 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

His "soul suck" has never shown to be instantaneous even with prep. And I thing Storm and Mags might have just a little effect of Bats electrical devices/gadgets. EMP's and the like.

But he's the only one with prep. He can duplicate the gadget and set an instantaneous timer on them.

Get it?

Storm and Magneto have no time to do anything to his tech.

Besides that, I VERY much doubt that 853rd century technology is still susceptible to something as simple as an electromagnetic pulse....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:08 AM
Hitman911
Battle Master

But he's the only one with prep. He can duplicate the gadget and set an instantaneous timer on them.

Get it?

Storm and Magneto have no time to do anything to his tech.

Besides that, I VERY much doubt that 853rd century technology is still susceptible to something as simple as an electromagnetic pulse....
no expression

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:57 AM
Basco15
Cures Hypothermia

The Flashes team would win.The Flash would lend his speed to Iceman and The Thing.Iceman would zip around and freeze everyone,then The Thing would zip around right behind Iceman and smash the crap out of the freshly made popsicles.

The team that would die first,hmmm,that would be Storm's team.I don't know why,it's the first team,and I remember when I was a kid,first is the worst,second is the best,and thats how it seems Hitman arranged this list.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:44 AM
Basco15 is currently offline Click here to Send Basco15 a Private Message Find more posts by Basco15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Basco15
The Flashes team would win.The Flash would lend his speed to Iceman and The Thing.Iceman would zip around and freeze everyone,then The Thing would zip around right behind Iceman and smash the crap out of the freshly made popsicles.

The team that would die first,hmmm,that would be Storm's team.I don't know why,it's the first team,and I remember when I was a kid,first is the worst,second is the best,and thats how it seems Hitman arranged this list.

Really??
General Zod solos team 2. big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:41 PM