KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P Doomsday vs. Superboy Prime

H/P Doomsday vs. Superboy Prime
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

H/P Doomsday vs. Superboy Prime

Hope this hasn't been done...

Both are contained within a completely indestructible 500'x500' cube, in which they must remain until one of them is dead. [DD is only allowed one "death"].

SBP will start at his most powerful, [as we saw him during IC].

And will DD start at his most powerful, [as we saw him during H/P].

Who wins?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I am going to go with doomsday H/P...for the win

We see what he has done from his begining where he takes on a Oan and such (i can never remember the comic doomsday annual or origins..damn.) and he was adapting on the fly...i see SBP wailing him for a while and then doomsday adapts and ......poisones shootng bone extrusions for the win....you get where i am coming from lol

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:20 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
I am going to go with doomsday H/P...for the win

We see what he has done from his begining where he takes on a Oan and such (i can never remember the comic doomsday annual or origins..damn.) and he was adapting on the fly...i see SBP wailing him for a while and then doomsday adapts and ......poisones shootng bone extrusions for the win....you get where i am coming from lol
I'm still not 100% sure myself, but I'd tend to agree, [not quite sure how SBP could overcome DD's evolution ability]. confused

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: H/P Doomsday vs. Superboy Prime

Originally posted by Galan007
Hope this hasn't been done...

Both are contained within a completely indestructible 500'x500' cube, in which they must remain until one of them is dead. [DD is only allowed one "death"].

SBP will start at his most powerful, [as we saw him during IC].

And will DD start at his most powerful, [as we saw him during H/P].

Who wins?

Doomsday FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:49 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

tough fight. I gotta go with Doomsday. 8/10

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:56 PM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

SBP can ko DD but I don't know if he can kill him under these conditions.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:20 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

isnt dd just solid mass,meaning there's not very many ways physically to hurt him,superman+motherbox and waverider couldn't take h/p down.after a long hard fight id give the edge to dd.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:22 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

He outspeeded three Flash's, IŽll give him the win.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:23 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Wow...didn't it take entropy to destroy HP Doomsday?

SBP realizes he wont be beating HP Doomsday and breaks the cube.

What...? He did state he has been in worst places and has always gotten out.

<_< >_>!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

DidnŽt All-star Superman beat Doomsday within 3 punches or something?
It might not have been Hunter/Prey, but still.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:45 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah but that's another version of Doomsday. HP Doomsday is...well...a beast. If I'm not mistaken they had to teleport him to entropy his ass FTW.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by lordboo
isnt dd just solid mass,meaning there's not very many ways physically to hurt him
Correct.

He has no real tissue, not vital organs, just mass.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wow...didn't it take entropy to destroy HP Doomsday?
That was the only thing that could "kill" DD.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Astner
He outspeeded three Flash's, IŽll give him the win.
DD's reactions are comparable to the speed of Flash, [if not greater].

And SBP didn't really "outspeed" those Flashes, he just spun in a circle really fast. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 31st, 2007 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:57 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah...he didn't outspeed them, but he literally blitzed their asses. Which is impressive by his own right.

However I don't see SBP beating Doomsday. He can take quite a beating and fight him for a while, but eventually Doomsday will evolve and become immune to SBP's offense. After all his power SBP still relies on physical force to stomp enemies, and physical force will get him no where here. He will still perform better than most in this type of situation.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
After all his power SBP still relies on physical force to stomp enemies, and physical force will get him no where here. He will still perform better than most in this type of situation.
I completely agree with this. thumb up

Even when an enhanced Superman tried other tactics then just brute force against DD, he still got his ass beat.

Mainly because DD evolves at near instantaneous rates.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:03 PM
Nihilist

when dd was killed by entropy does that mean he could not die the same way again,i doubt it very much though.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:03 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

when dd was killed by entropy does that mean he could not die the same way again,i doubt it very much though.
Technically DD was never killed by entropy, because in later stories, Brainiac journeyed to that exact point in time, and rescued DD. smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:04 PM
Nihilist

Originally posted by Galan007
Technically DD was never killed by entropy, because in later stories, Brainiac journeyed to that exact point in time, and rescued DD. smile

was that because DC realized he'd would become immune to that death, and therefor dd would be virtually unstoppable then or not?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

was that because DC realized he'd would become immune to that death, and therefor dd would be virtually unstoppable then or not?
Well in the story,

Brainiac used his tech to save DD from entropy, in hopes of combining DD's power with his own mind...

But the reason you brought up, would make sense. lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:21 PM
King Kandy

Well the reason that DD could survive anything was basically that he'd evolve to be resistant to it instantly.

In Entropy, there is a 0% chance of survival... No matter what form he takes.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:10 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote