KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs Nightcrawler

Who would win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Deadpool 13 86.67%
Nightcrawler 2 13.33%
Both die somehow.... 0 0%
Become friends 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deadpool vs Nightcrawler
Started by: CyberDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyberDragon

Deadpool vs Nightcrawler

Sorry if this has been done before, i couldnt find it on search.

Deadpool vs Nightcrawler.

Firstly say who you think would without prep, then say who would win with 2 weeks prep. for example: "I think Nightcrawler would win without prep,but with 2 weeks prep i think deadpool would"

The setting is in a city.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:37 PM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Without bloodlust I would give this to DP with and without prep.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:23 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Deadpool vs Nightcrawler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CyberDragon

Firstly say who you think would without prep, then say who would win with 2 weeks prep. for example: "I think Nightcrawler would win without prep,but with 2 weeks prep i think deadpool would"

deadpool ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Deadpool either way, what's Nightcrawler going to do?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:50 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Deadpool either way, what's Nightcrawler going to do?
If bloodlust is on then Nightcrawler could easily take off his head or what ever body part or just drop him in limbo (can’t remember if that is the name of where he goes).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:55 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
If bloodlust is on then Nightcrawler could easily take off his head or what ever body part or just drop him in limbo (can’t remember if that is the name of where he goes).

It isn't clear whether he can actually teleport off body parts.....he teleported off a piece of machinery in an alternate universe. That hardly says anything about 616 Nightcrawler - or even if he could do that to an organic being.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:57 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Soljer
It isn't clear whether he can actually teleport off body parts.....he teleported off a piece of machinery in an alternate universe. That hardly says anything about 616 Nightcrawler - or even if he could do that to an organic being.
I'm not sure about 616 but the AOA version did and I think the 616 did it to a demon but I'm not sure about that.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:07 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'm not sure about 616 but the AOA version did and I think the 616 did it to a demon but I'm not sure about that.

Exactly - an alternate universe character did something.

That doesn't mean 616 could.

Otherwise, since Iron Fist punched a hole in exiles colossus.....

stick out tongue.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Basco15
Cures Hypothermia

This would be a good fight,but I think the man who repeatedly breaks the fourth wall would win 7/10.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:25 PM
Basco15 is currently offline Click here to Send Basco15 a Private Message Find more posts by Basco15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Exactly - an alternate universe character did something.

That doesn't mean 616 could.

Otherwise, since Iron Fist punched a hole in exiles colossus.....

stick out tongue.
Just saying it is possible, but thought I remember the 616 doing it to a demon. I thought that he could also teleport and leave someone in a wall or something, at least I heard him threaten someone with that.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:40 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Just saying it is possible, but thought I remember the 616 doing it to a demon. I thought that he could also teleport and leave someone in a wall or something, at least I heard him threaten someone with that.

Yeah - he could likely teleport someone into another object. I'd buy that; even 616.

Not sure about the porting-dismemberment, though. erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 09:49 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Yeah - he could likely teleport someone into another object. I'd buy that; even 616.

Not sure about the porting-dismemberment, though. erm.
It is driving me crazy, I could swear that he did it to a demon when his saw his “family” in limbo. Going to have to check my collection to see if I’m nuts, more than likely I am. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 10:03 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Deadpool vs Nightcrawler

Originally posted by CyberDragon

Constant teleporting may not help. Deadpool wins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 11:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

KK, my friend asked me to do this thread, thanks everyone for posting,now i have to go tell him lol. btw whats bloodlust,sorry i dont have alot of comics and stuff.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 08:40 AM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

In AoA he ported off Deadpool's head actually. In 616 Rogue used his powers to teleport a limb off of Nimrod iirc. And in narration in Excalibur it was stated something along the lines of that it took all his restraint to not just teleporting the enemies' heads off.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 08:49 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

616 Kurt removed the torso of a sentinal in the danger room via teleportation. For whatever that's worth anyway.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:05 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

I'm tempted to go with Kurt on this one.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:12 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:30 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

NC tp's DP into a Wall for the incapacitation , and the win.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:04 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Teleporting a brick into Deadpool's head should do the trick.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:10 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote