KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer and Gog wars DD vs. Thanos and WWIIIBlack Adam

Silver Surfer and Gog wars DD vs. Thanos and WWIIIBlack Adam
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer and Gog wars DD vs. Thanos and WWIIIBlack Adam

Who Takes it?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

team 2

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:25 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
team 2

Give reason.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:25 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

team 2 for sure.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Give reason.

BFR for DD, and thanos knocking Surfer's teeth in.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:28 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

BFR for DD, and thanos knocking Surfer's teeth in.

GOG wars DD adapts to powers on the fly. BFR is ruled out as of the thread starter. now what is your opinoin with no BFR?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:29 AM
Priest

GOG wars DD adapts to powers on the fly. BFR is ruled out as of the thread starter. now what is your opinoin with no BFR?

Well you never stated that BFR was not included to begin with..
Not sure if thanos can win this imo...
the only hope he can do it contain DD with force feilds.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:32 AM
quanchi112
Disney

silver surfer would be beaten immediatley like usual. then its two on one. doomsday dies.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you never stated that BFR was not included to begin with..
Not sure if thanos can win this imo...
the only hope he can do it contain DD with force feilds.

You saying thanos, what about BA? he's there to help. we already know that Thanos is Superior to Surfer. So how would this fight go?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:34 AM
Priest

You saying thanos, what about BA? he's there to help. we already know that Thanos is Superior to Surfer. So how would this fight go?

BA really has nothing on Surfer or DD to begin with. Thanos really has the only chance against these two.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

BA really has nothing on Surfer or DD to begin with. Thanos really has the only chance against these two.

Ok so how do you think If Superman was on a team with Thanos? What would it be like then?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:41 AM
Priest

Ok so how do you think If Superman was on a team with Thanos? What would it be like then?

team one still wins especially if surfer exploits Supes weaknesses.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:43 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

That probably wouldn't happen since Thanos could counter any move surfer made like that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:44 AM
Priest

That probably wouldn't happen since Thanos could counter any move surfer made like that.

i've dbt that would happen when DD would be all over Thanos.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:46 AM
quanchi112
Disney

superman would definitely be easier to defeat against the surfer than black adam. he has to many huge weaknesses.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:47 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

i've dbt that would happen when DD would be all over Thanos.

Could be. But Thanos isn't going to go down easily to DD. Plus Thanos and Superman both have Uber Tp skills. But barring Silver surfer actually being able to take advantage of superman's "weakness" is Superman a better partner for Thanos than BA? if he is, why so?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

im sure thanos would go for silver surfer becuz he knows he can beat him and quick. ba would be dishing and receiving pain. thanos would then turn his attention to doomsday. thanos can take a hit. he has hung in there with powerhouses.

odin couldnt even put him down.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Could be. But Thanos isn't going to go down easily to DD. Plus Thanos and Superman both have Uber Tp skills. But barring Silver surfer actually being able to take advantage of superman's "weakness" is Superman a better partner for Thanos than BA? if he is, why so?
black adam is a better partner for the simple fact of superman being childs play for silver surfer. he could really make superman look bad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
im sure thanos would go for silver surfer becuz he knows he can beat him and quick. ba would be dishing and receiving pain. thanos would then turn his attention to doomsday. thanos can take a hit. he has hung in there with powerhouses.

odin couldnt even put him down.

Oh yes Odin could.

Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have to specify no BFR in the original post then.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:50 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote