KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » this team vs green lantern corps(7200)

this team vs green lantern corps(7200)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

this team vs green lantern corps(7200)

superboy prime,black adam,silver surfer,thor,morg,asmodel,martian manhunter

vs 7200 green lanterns

fight takes place in space.

can these 7 warriors beat the whole corps? if not how many do they take down?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Depends on how long and well trained the GLs are!
With any decency thou they should take it. I mean its 7200 or the strongest willed people in the universe with the greatest weapons ever. They have absolutely unlimited potential.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:55 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Depends on how long and well trained the GLs are!
With any decency thou they should take it. I mean its 7200 or the strongest willed people in the universe with the greatest weapons ever. They have absolutely unlimited potential.
read infinite crissi to see how just sbp fared against them. they are usually cannon fodder when they come in groups. sbp brought some pretty tough friends.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'd favor the corp but for one thing.......Asmodel. The others would eventually go down, but (barring another Ion/Parallax) I don't know if the regular GLs can take him out.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:13 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd favor the corp but for one thing.......Asmodel. The others would eventually go down, but (barring another Ion/Parallax) I don't know if the regular GLs can take him out.
why do u think i threw asmodel in the mix. to make this not an open and shut case for either opinion. asmodel is one of my favorite characters. he just wasn only involved in a few stories. hes like tyrant of marvel. not even appearances, just a few more.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 05:52 AM