KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Ion versus Parallax

The Ion versus Parallax
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

The Ion versus Parallax

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 09:13 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wasent Parallax empowered by more than just the GL battery.

But then again Ion became one with it, and I like Kyle more, so him.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 09:16 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I refuse to believe that this hasn't been done.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 09:16 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
I refuse to believe that this hasn't been done.
See? This kind of attitude...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 09:18 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

The Parallax. Only because Sinistro wouldn't have yanked the Ion out of Kyle to give him something weaker.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 09:49 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Wouldn´t classic Ion be able to Ion, since he became one with the battery, deny Parallax´s access to it--thuss making him a lot weaker?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 09:54 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Astner
Wouldn´t classic Ion be able to Ion, since he became one with the battery, deny Parallax´s access to it--thuss making him a lot weaker?

I don't understand? You mean if we negated Parallax's access to the battery? Well then wouldn't that in essence make the Parallax useless to the upmost extent?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 10:01 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Yeah, but since Ion was one with it, couldn´t he do it?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 10:10 PM
King of Blades
The King

Originally posted by Astner
Yeah, but since Ion was one with it, couldn´t he do it?

Well the comparison's seem to be that both live off of fear/anger. The Ion was created out of fear/anger and the Parallax manipulates and controls fear/anger. So much so, that the Parallax only reached an infinite creativity aid with the help of Kyle. This isn't to say that the Parallax was any less than it was before it consumed the guy. Again I think it's the Parallax only because someone who can manipulate the law is much stronger than someone who is subject to it (i.e. the Ion is subject to fear/anger while the Parallax manipulates and controls it).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 10:16 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Classic Ion vs. Classic Parallax?

If so, then Ion ftw...

Ion had the same energy Parallax possessed, [ie. the total energy of the CB], plus much more.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

IT was just funny how they just pulled something that powerful out of Kyle...And that Kyle couldn't do anything. I suppose currently Parallax is stronger, but their classic state should be more Ionic...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 11:38 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Maybe....Parallax, but unsure.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 01:45 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
If so, then Ion ftw...

Ion had the same energy Parallax possessed, [ie. the total energy of the CB], plus much more.

Feats to suggest this?

Don't recall anything Zero Hourish out of Ion.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 01:53 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Superman Prime has a Green Lantern Ring, and is because of that the most powerful Green Lantern of all time

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 01:55 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime is a chump.

Give me PC Superman.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 02:04 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Doesn't classic Ion have the power of parallax, oblivion and something else also?

Classic Ion takes Parallax 10/10...

Current, that's a completely different story.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 03:39 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote