KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie: Batman vs King Leonidas(h2h)

Movie: Batman vs King Leonidas(h2h)
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie: Batman vs King Leonidas(h2h)

Batman from Batman Begins versus Leonidas from 300 the movie.

Setting: Roman Colosseum

Both have their standard equipment, however, Bats cannot use any gadgets, he gets no weapons except for the blades on his arms., and of course he as the Nomex survival suit and everything else that makes the Batsuit.

Leonidas: Spear, short sword, bronze shield, helmet and other armour.

Last edited by braz on Aug 7th, 2007 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:38 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Yes.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:10 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Read my mind B' <hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm>

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:18 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Batman

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by don't shiv
Read my mind B' <hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm>

Crackhead.

Last edited by braz on Aug 7th, 2007 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:49 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman

Agreed, I say he shreds Leonidas' sword to pieces like he did to Ra's al Ghuls. wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:51 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

The survival suit gives Batman a HUGE advantage, I doubt a bronze sword or spear is piercing it and as we have seen his wrist blades can cut steel.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:52 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If King leonidas were to meet batman. He would probably think Batman were some kind of God and refuse to fight him.

However, if a sword can pierce batmans suit which im sure one can, Leonidas or any other battle hardened Soldier from the time outfitted with their standard battle armaments has a very good shot. These soldiers much like batman live for only one thing and that is to fight. I would imagine that King leonidas would be as conditioned as batman. so although he may have the obstacle of batmans suit, he has the benefit of possesing his weapons and armour. I'm sure bruce would be able to get ahold of the Greeks sword, but Leonidas too would be aware of fighting abilties in hand to hand combat of counter attacking. I say its up in the air without batman having his gadgets

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If King leonidas were to meet batman. He would probably think Batman were some kind of God and refuse to fight him.

However, if a sword can pierce batmans suit which im sure one can, Leonidas or any other battle hardened Soldier from the time outfitted with their standard battle armaments has a very good shot. These soldiers much like batman live for only one thing and that is to fight. I would imagine that King leonidas would be as conditioned as batman. so although he may have the obstacle of batmans suit, he has the benefit of possesing his weapons and armour. I'm sure bruce would be able to get ahold of the Greeks sword, but Leonidas too would be aware of fighting abilties in hand to hand combat of counter attacking. I say its up in the air without batman having his gadgets

wink

Yeah cuz even though they said the Nomex survival suit could stop a knife, that isnt entirely true: Kevlar(which is also what the suit is made of) is said to be able to be pierced by a bladed weapon by a strong enough person and Leonidas was like low-level meta-human like all the other Spartans. However, Id say Batman is the better h2h fighter, hes trained and has mastered modern martial arts which is what I think will give him the edge, plus his bladed arm gauntlets will be very useful in this fight.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:48 AM
Prime#

Batman: I'm Batman
Leonides: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!(Stabs Batman through the mouthhole.)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 04:53 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by braz
wink
hes trained and has mastered modern martial arts which is what I think will give him the edge, plus his bladed arm gauntlets will be very useful in this fight.

I agree that bats is the better martial artist, and his armgaurds wouldnt require him to lose his ground when defending against leonidas' sword strikes. However, Leonidas' probably outclasses batman in sward fighting. Using his spear along with his sword, he could draw batman into a killing blow. The Romans Used Spears to force the opponent to block and lose his concentration, leaving them vulnerable to the second prong of their attack...the sword strike. I'm assuming the Greeks used the same method. I just think an experienced soldeir from Greece would hold a better chance than many people will give them credit for

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by superkronick92

eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:00 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by braz

someone needs a haicut

...... ........ .......... ............. ................ ............

Batman From the movie is a little soft in the head compared to Movie Leonidas.
The Spartan is better at reading body Language [leader of men and all that] The King has another advantage: he knows what its like to kill

Eye of The Tiger.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 11:07 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by don't shiv
someone needs a haicut

...... ........ .......... ............. ................ ............

Batman From the movie is a little soft in the head compared to Movie Leonidas.
The Spartan is better at reading body Language [leader of men and all that] The King has another advantage: he knows what its like to kill

Eye of The Tiger.

You're right. sad

But as for the fight, I agree that Leonidas is def more ruthless, but I still think Batman can KO him.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 02:27 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

whatever goes down

prepared for the worst

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:40 PM
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:50 PM
King_Cold is currently offline Click here to Send King_Cold a Private Message Find more posts by King_Cold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Actually, I'm changing my position. King Leonidas took on that huge uber immortal monster in 300. I don't think Batman could do that. Bats is at a disadvantage in this fight. He has no toys. Besides Begins Bats gadgets weren't even that impressive. However, if this was Comic Batman or Movie Batman with a fully(comic) stocked utility belt Leo would get pwned.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 11:34 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by superkronick92

Batman: *blocks sword with one arm* *grabs Leonidas up by his cloak* I, AM, BATMAN!! *Bat-kicks him back to Sparta*
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 12:15 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

This would be a good fight. Bats would take the majority.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 04:06 AM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote