KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion vs WWH

Orion vs WWH
Started by: Magic Joe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

WWH vs. Orion

They fight in an isolated planet ....

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:24 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

ww hulk beats his ass.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk beats his ass.
(please log in to view the image)

Orion one-shots him back to his PIS filled marvel storyline. laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:24 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

wwhulk puts him in a really big titanium box till he calms down. porr little orion or maybe hulk slaps him once and hes down. look at what ds did to beat him lately. while ww hulk is stronger than ever orion is weaker than ever,
laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion beats the crap out of WWH. He uses his far superior fighting experience, martial skill, rage, strength, healing abilities, AF, and Super Speed to handle hulk like most any high end brick in DC would.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:00 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Agree Orion IMO is bad ass didn't he fight Darkseid with a regular basis to a standstill???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:01 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion beats the crap out of WWH. He uses his far superior fighting experience, martial skill, rage, strength, healing abilities, AF, and Super Speed to handle hulk like most any high end brick in DC would.
this ww hulk is hulk at his best while orion is a joke in countdown. current level and orion loses.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:19 PM
Deathstroke
Slayer

this ww hulk is hulk at his best while orion is a joke in countdown. current level and orion loses.

Was Orion in Countdown?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:44 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Hulk will break Orion, especially when he goes berserk,Orion would be biting off more than he can chew with this guy.

Despite all the hype surrounding Orion he's not on Thor's level. I'd put him more on Wonder Man's level. Surfer dealt with him like he was dealing with a child. WWHulk would go gorilla on him, and make him beg for his life. He took Black Bolts scream, The Human Torch and Storms Nova Blast/ Lightening barrage without batting an eye, Cyclop's full powered eye blast. Orion has nothing to do but retreat in a fight with a being of this caliber.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:47 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Hulk will break Orion, especially when he goes berserk,Orion would be biting off more than he can chew with this guy.

Despite all the hype surrounding Orion he's not on Thor's level. I'd put him more on Wonder Man's level. Surfer dealt with him like he was dealing with a child. WWHulk would go gorilla on him, and make him beg for his life. He took Black Bolts scream, The Human Torch and Storms Nova Blast/ Lightening barrage without batting an eye, Cyclop's full powered eye blast. Orion has nothing to do but retreat in a fight with a being of this caliber.

That one crossover Galactus and Darkseid the hunger is non-canon.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:50 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since When can Wonder Man hurt Sky Father lvl beings? And Hurl enough energy to blast a galaxy or Shut down a 5th of a universe? Orion's MB can beat Wonderman let alone The AF and Orion's own strength.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:52 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Why is it non-canon? who decided? Like I said once before the writer's that wrote the story were in agreement that if, such a battle happened it would go the way that it did. In other words if they were convinced that Orion could have bounced the Surfer around they would have written it that way.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:57 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Why is it non-canon? who decided? Like I said once before the writer's that wrote the story were in agreement that if, such a battle happened it would go the way that it did. In other words if they were convinced that Orion could have bounced the Surfer around they would have written it that way.

Thats what I have always been tolded when I mentioned Galactus dusting away Darkseid and reforming/surviving the Omega Effect.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:59 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

It's non-canon because crossovers are not canon unless stated otherwise. And that fight was complete garbage. wink and if the writer actually thought that's how it would go down, he's an complete idiot and knows nothing about Orion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 08:59 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

And let's not forget why DC came up with the Crisis in the first place... They have constantly messed up the continuity for years, I have no doubt that one day Orion may be more powerful than the Specter. Yet I can recall Superman breaking him on several occasions.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:00 PM
Stoic
Avenger

What happens to Orion when he's not on his little buggy.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:02 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Co-Signed

Last edited by Rewmac on Aug 7th, 2007 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:03 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

And let's not forget why DC came up with the Crisis in the first place... They have constantly messed up the continuity for years, I have no doubt that one day Orion may be more powerful than the Specter. Yet I can recall Superman breaking him on several occasions.

Who's talking about Crisis? confused

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:03 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

wwhulk puts him in a really big titanium box till he calms down. porr little orion or maybe hulk slaps him once and hes down. look at what ds did to beat him lately. while ww hulk is stronger than ever orion is weaker than ever,
laughing
You're an ass. You don't know anything about Orion do you? Hulk doesn't have a really good shot here...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:06 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

My point is that DC always changes their characters, one year Lobo can rip Supes the next he can't, one year Jonns weakness no longer exists. etc, etc......

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:07 PM