KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Freddy Krueger vs Frank Castle aka Tha Punisher biaaatch!:p

Freddy Krueger vs Frank Castle aka Tha Punisher biaaatch!:p
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

Freddy Krueger vs Frank Castle aka Tha Punisher biaaatch!:p

P vs Freddy Krueger
P isn't down with Freddy because he's giving P nightmares that getting more realistic ....Freddy makes Frank dream about a 100 crazed clowns that chase him and rape him.....

up his ass...

and after that laugh at him ...taunt him that he'll never be as cool as aquaman or Kain ,taunt him that he's not even real..taunting him with the fact that he has a small dick,taunting him with the fact that he's just a smalldickgunshootingchickenshitbigskullonhisskirtw
earingmotherf*cker and that they just ****ed him ...

up his ass...

So naturally P is pissed of as hell at Freddy and in bloodlust mode

Who will win this sh*t P or F??

Discus!!

cool

*Ow just a off topic thing i had to post stick out tongue it's a joke a friend emailt me today:

quote:
Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.

The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."

The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."

The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time." *

HaHa hilaaaarious laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 11:31 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Freddy Krueger vs Frank Castle aka Tha Punisher biaaatch!:p

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
P vs Freddy Krueger
P isn't down with Freddy because he's giving P nightmares that getting more realistic ....Freddy makes Frank dream about a 100 crazed clowns that chase him and rape him.....

up his ass...

and after that laugh at him ...taunt him that he'll never be as cool as aquaman or Kain ,taunt him that he's not even real..taunting him with the fact that he has a small dick,taunting him with the fact that he's just a smalldickgunshootingchickenshitbigskullonhisskirtw
earingmotherf*cker and that they just ****ed him ...

up his ass...

So naturally P is pissed of as hell at Freddy and in bloodlust mode

Who will win this sh*t P or F??

Discus!!

cool

*Ow just a off topic thing i had to post stick out tongue it's a joke a friend emailt me today:

HaHa hilaaaarious laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
sick

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 11:34 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeerQris
Overmind Instructor

Fred 10/10

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 11:34 PM
SeerQris is currently offline Click here to Send SeerQris a Private Message Find more posts by SeerQris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote