KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dr.strange vs spectre (with a twist)

dr.strange vs spectre (with a twist)
Started by: lordboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

dr.strange vs spectre (with a twist)

this is a host less spectre
dr strange has all the magic powers of every magic user in marvel flowing through him,the same way captain marvel did in day of vengeance.

so can this version of dr strange defeat the spectre?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 07:46 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

I am not sure if I am following you. So basically instead of Spectre vs. Captain Marvel powered by all DC magic, it is Spectre vs Strange powered by all Marvel?

I would still give it to Spectre, but interesting because Strange might be more used to weilding magic of that magnitude.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 07:52 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

sure but Spectre would just absorb all the magic thrown at him...He absorbed the power of Shazam...when he killed him and he'd do the same to Strange...

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 07:56 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordboo
this is a host less spectre
dr strange has all the magic powers of every magic user in marvel flowing through him,the same way captain marvel did in day of vengeance.

so can this version of dr strange defeat the spectre?

Spectre could easily use the power against him or just take it away from him.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 08:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Superherovandal
sure but Spectre would just absorb all the magic thrown at him...He absorbed the power of Shazam...when he killed him and he'd do the same to Strange...

QFT.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 09:07 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

At the beginning of DOV...Spectre is confused and unsure of himself due to his being hostless. As time went on and he remembered more and more of his abilities, his power and invulnerability grew...until the end when Nabu figured out that the only way to really stop Spectre was to make the presence take notice.

Spectre is pretty much unstoppable...Strange may put up a good fight for as long as Spectre allows it, but Spectre ftw.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it's done."

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:07 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Avlon
At the beginning of DOV...Spectre is confused and unsure of himself due to his being hostless. As time went on and he remembered more and more of his abilities, his power and invulnerability grew...until the end when Nabu figured out that the only way to really stop Spectre was to make the presence take notice.

Spectre is pretty much unstoppable...Strange may put up a good fight for as long as Spectre allows it, but Spectre ftw.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as it's done."
did u read the comic? cap marvel was curbstomping him. the only way spectre escaped was becuz the power was cut off to him. strange would cubstomp him as well in this scenario. theres no eclipso in this thread to help him escape. strange whips his ass.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 03:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Spectre owns Dr Strange and takes the power as well as kills all the Vishanti and all the sources of magic in MU.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 03:30 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Spectre owns Dr Strange and takes the power as well as kills all the Vishanti and all the sources of magic in MU.
no he doesnt. he was getting owned in dov. he got luckyand had help. hell he was getting worked by shazam.

spectre dies.

wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Originally posted by quanchi112
no he doesnt. he was getting owned in dov. he got luckyand had help. hell he was getting worked by shazam.

spectre dies.

wink

WOW I believe I have found the new Golem

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:05 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by supremthor
WOW I believe I have found the new Golem
what did i say that was incorrect?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:08 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

I believe it was this that you said "cap marvel was curbstomping him. the only way spectre escaped was becuz the power was cut off to him." . You need to reread that part of DOV again. smile

The Word

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:23 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by kevdude
I believe it was this that you said "cap marvel was curbstomping him. the only way spectre escaped was becuz the power was cut off to him." . You need to reread that part of DOV again. smile
i think you need to read it over again.

look at this and know how right i am. look at old spectre getting beat down.

[IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

SEE THE PART WHERE IT SAYS THE POWER FLOW WAS CUT OFF TO HIM. thats an important line right there per our discussion.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Aug 22nd, 2007 at 02:12 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:09 PM
jrodslam

Quanchi, the fight between Spectre and Cap was a stalemate for the most part. Spectre in no way got curbstomped. Both had the edge at times in the fight.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 04:44 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jrodslam
Quanchi, the fight between Spectre and Cap was a stalemate for the most part. Spectre in no way got curbstomped. Both had the edge at times in the fight.
spectre was getting his as kicked. cap marvel was only losing after he lost his power. the spctre fled becuz he knew he was getting whooped. he needed to rest and recuperate. spectre was embarrassed by cap marvel.

i was showing kevdude the error of his ways. read his previous post. im just stating facts like i always do.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:51 PM