KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Zeus

Thor vs Zeus
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor vs Zeus

I'll give this one to Thor, he's pretty strong.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:53 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Thor aint taking Zeus down...he is only slightly under Odin IMO

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:55 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Already happenened. Zeus won.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:56 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

laughing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 03:57 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anybody got the scans?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:37 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i feel zeus should win this for sure.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:55 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Thor vs Zeus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
I'll give this one to Thor, he's pretty strong.

Zeus

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:18 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, how strong is Zeus exactly?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:19 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the God of War II video game it seems like Zeus is pretty weak although I've read that he's said to be even stronger than Atlas.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:19 AM
guy222
With my gal

Okay, how strong is Zeus exactly?

Odin and Zeus equal. Odin has more feats

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:39 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

i already did this thread but... this is from marvel directory
Zeus
Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 560 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red

Strength Level: Zeus possesses superhuman strength that surpasses that of each of the other Olympian gods except for that of his son Hercules. Zeus can lift (press) 90 tons without making use of any of his other powers.

Known Superhuman Powers: Zeus possesses the conventional physical attributes of an Olympian god. Like all Olympians he is immortal: he has not aged since reaching adulthood and cannot die by any conventional means. He is immune to all Earthly diseases and is resistant to conventional injury. If Zeus was wounded, his godly life force would enable him to recover with superhuman speed. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause Zeus physical death. Even then, it might be possible for a god of equal power, such as Odin or for a number of Olympian gods working together, to revive him. Zeus possesses superhuman strength and his Olympian metabolism gives him far greater than human endurance at all physical activities. (Olympian flesh and bone is about three times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to the Olympians' superhuman strength and weight.)

Zeus possess vast energy powers of an unknown nature, which surpass the energy wielding powers of any other Olympian god. Magical in their apparent form and function, these powers can be employed for numerous purposes. Zeus's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark. Zeus can generate and manipulate other forms of energy as well. Only a small number of the ways in which Zeus can utilize his superhuman abilities are as yet known. Among these are the augmentation of physical strength and endurance and the enchantment of living beings or of objects. Zeus can create interdimensional apertures through which he can transport himself and even the entire Olympian army. He can project his image, voice, and energy bolts from the Olympian dimension into that of Earth. Zeus can change his shape into that of other humanoid beings (as when he impersonated Amphitryon, the husband of Hercules' mother Alcmena), of animals, or even of objects. Zeus also has limited precognitive abilities, and in ancient times was the patron of an oracle at Dodona, through which he delivered prophesies. (These abilities enabled Zeus, at the time of the Trojan War, to "remember" the Asgard-Olympus war which occurred centuries afterwards.) Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Thor
Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 640 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Stregnth Level:

Known Superhuman Powers: Thor's principal weapon is the enchanted hammer Mjolnir, one of the most formidable weapons known to man or god. Among the hammer's various enchantments are its indestructibility and the ability to summon all the elements of storm (wind, rain, thunder, and lightning). His hammer can be thrown both as a means of flight, and as a weapon that always returns to its wielder's hand. Thor's superhuman strength is matched with an immunity to all human diseases, superhuman speed, agility, and simulated flight when he hurls his enchanted hammer Mjolnir.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:41 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by guy222
Odin and Zeus equal. Odin has more feats

So, how would you rate Zeus from the God of War series?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 06:07 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

So, how would you rate Zeus from the God of War series?

Are we debating Zeus from God of war vs Marvel Thor?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 07:57 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

^i thought it was mavel zues vs, marvel thor^

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 08:23 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Dgw2007
^i thought it was mavel zues vs, marvel thor^

So did I but thats the second time that the OP has mentioned Zeus from God of war?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 08:26 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Originally posted by Hercules
So did I but thats the second time that the OP has mentioned Zeus from God of war?
i don't know the op (imo) is a fanboy and he tried to make zues seem weak

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 08:36 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, seriously, I hope you're not saying I'm a fanboy because no one is trying to make Zeus seem weak. In every incarnation, he is said to even be stronger than Atlas. And I actually was using both Marvel Zeus & God of War I/II Zeus.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 08:45 AM
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Lol, seriously, I hope you're not saying I'm a fanboy because no one is trying to make Zeus seem weak. In every incarnation, he is said to even be stronger than Atlas. And I actually was using both Marvel Zeus & God of War I/II Zeus.
ok then...
you did not say that so we gussed ...
and the only god zues is not stronger than is hercules a least thats what MD said

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 08:57 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules is a demi-God in which Zeus could very well be equal in strength with. Either way, Zeus is pretty durable. In God of War II, you get to give Zeus the beating of a lifetime yet he doesn't have a scratch on him. Zeus is one bad mofo, didn't know he was this strong though.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 09:06 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Physical strength wise Hercules is stronger, power wise there is no comparison, Zeus after all has stripped Hercules of his immortality and half his strength.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 09:11 AM