KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova and Ronan vs. Superman

Nova and Ronan vs. Superman
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

Nova and Ronan vs. Superman

Superman

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Nova w/ full Nova Force and Worldmind at his command.

Ronan

Off Earth

Can they take him?

By: Juk

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 04:33 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

I think these two combined have the power to take Supes.

Great versatility, sufficient strength and speed.

Team wins majority 7/10.

Superman will win a few though. His fighting speed/ reaction time is the main concern here, they can deal with everything else.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 05:00 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savage hulk

Nova can solo supes

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 08:08 PM
savage hulk is currently offline Click here to Send savage hulk a Private Message Find more posts by savage hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nimbus006
I think these two combined have the power to take Supes.

Great versatility, sufficient strength and speed.

Team wins majority 7/10.

Superman will win a few though. His fighting speed/ reaction time is the main concern here, they can deal with everything else.

I agree

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 11:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by savage hulk
Nova can solo supes

I dont think he can solo him, certaintly not for the majority... Supes can take alot of punishment, and neither of these guys are mystical in nature.

Although Ronan can transmute matter, maybe he could create Kryptonite. However, for the purposes of this fight we'll say thats not allowed.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 02:23 PM
quanchi112
Disney

supes goes down.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 03:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Superman??? have you forgot who this is??? Superman should be able to wrap this up pretty quickly if he takes out Ronan first by removing his weapon from him, Annihilus showed the world how tough Nova was, I'm sure Supes will dispatch him at superspeed, and be home in time to cook dinner for Lois.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Superman 1 punches WM Nova...
Superman vs Ronan fight imitates Sentry vs Terrax

Superman goes home to find Lois in a pink teddy.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:35 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Superman??? have you forgot who this is??? Superman should be able to wrap this up pretty quickly if he takes out Ronan first by removing his weapon from him, Annihilus showed the world how tough Nova was, I'm sure Supes will dispatch him at superspeed, and be home in time to cook dinner for Lois.
no way and for one thing annihilus beat down quasar and nova at the same time. novas learning.

supes couldnt overcome both these guys. he gets overwhelmed and loses.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2007 04:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post May 19th, 2008 10:45 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team still wins.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:08 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

I actually retract my previous statements, and will say that Superman takes small majority, 6/10.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I actually retract my previous statements, and will say that Superman takes small majority, 6/10.
What exactly made you change your mind?

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:41 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by quanchi112
What exactly made you change your mind?

I been reading alot of Superman lately, and just believe he'll pose a bigger threat than I previously thought due to his combat speed.

Plus he can take the fight to the air and take on Nova alone, then come down and face Ronan.

One on one Superman takes them down 8-9/10.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I been reading alot of Superman lately, and just believe he'll pose a bigger threat than I previously thought due to his combat speed.

Plus he can take the fight to the air and take on Nova alone, then come down and face Ronan.

One on one Superman takes them down 8-9/10.
Did you read death of the new gods where he got knocked silly against Kalibak and Mantis.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:55 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Nova really hasn't done much yet to prove he's anywhere near Superman.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you read death of the new gods where he got knocked silly against Kalibak and Mantis.

Yup, and have you read the thousands of Superman comics that have shown him accomplishing incredible feats over and over again?

Bringing up one semi poor showing (wasn't even that bad, especially considering his opponents) really doesn't do anything for your argument.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yup, and have you read the thousands of Superman comics that have shown him accomplishing incredible feats over and over again?

Bringing up one semi poor showing (wasn't even that bad, especially considering his opponents) really doesn't do anything for your argument.
Well then how about Superman failing to outright dominate WW with a sunamp and not holding back while she is. Did you also miss henshaw beating him down in three easy punches? The point is he can lose and to a Kalibak punch no less and just because hes Superman he doesnt pass go.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:14 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nova really hasn't done much yet to prove he's anywhere near Superman.

yes

And we know Ronan isn't.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 20th, 2008 02:16 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superman.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 20th, 2008 06:06 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote