KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix of the White Crown vs the Spectre

Phoenix of the White Crown vs the Spectre
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Phoenix of the White Crown vs the Spectre

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:26 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

What are you on? Spectre stomps.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:26 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
What are you on? Spectre stomps.

What he said. cool

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 12:30 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

phoenix wins this if this is hostless i am easily led astray spectre.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
phoenix wins this if this is hostless i am easily led astray spectre.

No one takes you seriously. laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:59 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Phoenix of the White Crown

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:01 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordKaos
Phoenix of the White Crown

laughing laughing laughing

I bet you think she can beat Mr. Mxy, Lucifer, the Endless,Michael, and the Ultimator all in one.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:07 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:13 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

:Meow:

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 09:59 AM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

I'd like to see SymmetricChaos and GS answer before making a definitive answer on the matter.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 10:00 AM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Spectre >> Paralax ~ Phoenix of the White Crown, she also altered the time-lines, not on such a radical level but still.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 11:59 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

originally, i would have said phoenix, but having furhtered my knowledge of DC a bit (and i do min a bit stick out tongue ) i'd have to say the spectre.

yes, the phoenix may be unbeliveably powerful but the spectre is well, the wrath of god (or something like that i think). so he's a couple o notches above her

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:03 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Originally posted by Astner
Spectre >> Paralax ~ Phoenix of the White Crown, she also altered the time-lines, not on such a radical level but still.

Not familiar with the ~symbol but if its supposed to be something like them being equal I majorly disagree,parralax didnt just alter timelines he was going to destroy and recreate all timelines.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:29 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

~ is actually a tilde but I think he is trying to use it in place of the symbol that means approximately. WP amputated a timeline "an orphan universe" then held it in her hands until she figured out what to do with it, Quentin Quire of the white hot room suggested she destroy it which would lead me to believe it was in her power she did not do it, she decided that after its amputation it should be healed and allowed to grow a new future.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:15 PM
vlaaad12345

~ is actually a tilde but I think he is trying to use it in place of the symbol that means approximately. WP amputated a timeline "an orphan universe" then held it in her hands until she figured out what to do with it, Quentin Quire of the white hot room suggested she destroy it which would lead me to believe it was in her power she did not do it, she decided that after its amputation it should be healed and allowed to grow a new future.

Im well aware of what phoenix is capable of and parallax is above that.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:25 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No one takes you seriously. laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing
make a point or dont post at all.

first off read dov and see a guy who can bring down buildings kick the crap out of spectre and then tell me u think a hostless spectre wins this.

be serious nver and read comics before u post.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by quanchi112
make a point or dont post at all.

first off read dov and see a guy who can bring down buildings kick the crap out of spectre and then tell me u think a hostless spectre wins this.

be serious nver and read comics before u post.

I knew you were going to mention the bulding bullshit!!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

your previous post implied you weren't aware you mentioned her altering timelines without going into the scope at which she does it, as if to downplay her doing it. Anybody with time travel can alter a timeline, she can casually pluck one from the fabric of existence and take it outside of where it originated while she decides what to do with it, change the course of another timeline and then heal the one that was removed and restitch it back into the fabric she took it from all under her own power (telekinetic control over the universe at a quantum level), with only a little confusion in the beginning, after that subsided it was just another day at the office it's called Phoenix Work.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 04:04 PM
vlaaad12345

your previous post implied you weren't aware you mentioned her altering timelines without going into the scope at which she does it, as if to downplay her doing it. Anybody with time travel can alter a timeline, she can casually pluck one from the fabric of existence and take it outside of where it originated while she decides what to do with it, change the course of another timeline and then heal the one that was removed and restitch it back into the fabric she took it from all under her own power (telekinetic control over the universe at a quantum level), with only a little confusion in the beginning, after that subsided it was just another day at the office it's called Phoenix Work.

And parallax was going to destroy everything and remake it he also fought spectre and lived so again parallax>>phoenix.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 04:17 PM
Utrigita

Oh thats why she basically didn't know anything about what she was doing... and had to alter Cyclops memory in order to change the future and at the same time had to be present in the Phoenix room to do this hmmm against the Wrath of God and is given the power by the Presence to complete the task at hand.

Spectre FTW.

Last edited by Utrigita on Sep 11th, 2007 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 04:20 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote