KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The ALE Entity vs. The Ultimator

The ALE Entity vs. The Ultimator
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ALE Entity vs. The Ultimator

two beings who could only be beaten by BFR in the comics face off.

Who would win when unleashed against Each other and would the cosmos survive!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:12 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've got to go with the ALE.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 13th, 2007 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I've got to go with the ALE, as it is the end of all.

I was thinking the same. Since the Ultimator is actually ALL. But this bakes my noodle, if the ultimator dies, then so does Everything. Would this include the ALE Entity?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:23 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I was thinking the same. Since the Ultimator is actually ALL. But this bakes my noodle, if the ultimator dies, then so does Everything. Would this include the ALE Entity?
No.

The ALE is death.... The death of everything that exists.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

The ALE is death.... The death of everything that exists.

Is the ALE beyond even Death?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:29 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: The ALE Entity vs. The Ultimator

ALE Entity FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Can i see a picture of both?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:49 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Is the ALE beyond even Death?
I'd think so.

This scan sums it up nicely..

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 13th, 2007 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:51 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: The ALE Entity vs. The Ultimator

Funny, I was just about to make this wink
Can't really chose, but I lean towards the ALE.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:54 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd think so.

This scan sums it up nicely..

(please log in to view the image)

MMK. So the ALE is a bad mofo. I have to redo my DC heiarchy thought process. But Who is this universe that The ALE is talking to? And I have another question, since we know mxy can destroy everthing, including himself, would that have destroyed the Ultimator? It seemed that the Ultimator itself was part of everything and yet everything. And it couldn't be destroyed, even by the all consuming power of the imps. You really gotta help me do a DC hiearchy thread. you got the scans and stuff. And i can make pointers. :P

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:57 PM
Gecko4lif

Now i need a pic of the 8th dimensional imp (or was it 10th)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 08:57 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

MMK. So the ALE is a bad mofo. I have to redo my DC heiarchy thought process. But Who is this universe that The ALE is talking to? And I have another question, since we know mxy can destroy everthing, including himself, would that have destroyed the Ultimator? It seemed that the Ultimator itself was part of everything and yet everything. And it couldn't be destroyed, even by the all consuming power of the imps. You really gotta help me do a DC hiearchy thread. you got the scans and stuff. And i can make pointers. :P
so basically hell make a cosmic heirarchy thread for you and youlll make pointers huh.

dont be a robot and figure one out for urself. dont have someone else make one out for u.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Now i need a pic of the 8th dimensional imp (or was it 10th)

I think it's actually not an imp. But the entire 10th. And then everything else too.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:01 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
so basically hell make a cosmic heirarchy thread for you and youlll make pointers huh.

dont be a robot and figure one out for urself. dont have someone else make one out for u.

It was a joke kid. I'll come up with stuff i know, and he'll come up with stuff. I'll learn from him, and he can learn from me. It's how true debators learn. with class and style, By listening to each other.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:02 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Nevermind

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:03 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It was a joke kid. I'll come up with stuff i know, and he'll come up with stuff. I'll learn from him, and he can learn from me. It's how true debators learn. with class and style, By listening to each other.
no ull learn from him and hell correct u. he knows a lot more than u. its funny how u ask for him to explain things for u.

shows how little u know.

ps how u think really bakes my noodle.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

no ull learn from him and hell correct u. he knows a lot more than u. its funny how u ask for him to explain things for u.

shows how little u know.

ps how u think really bakes my noodle.

Actually, he's learned a few things from me. By me bringing attention to stuff. but it matters not. becuz you learn from no one. And aren't worthy of my effort in this thread any more. You haven't posted a single contributory thing to this thread. now have you? Debate. We are here to talk about comics. isn't that one of your favorite lines? Hippocrit. Another thing you like to throw around like air in a submarine.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

ale wins.

this doesnt bake my noodle at all.

ale takes this.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

ale wins.

this doesnt bake my noodle at all.

ale takes this.

I doubt you even know anything about these guys

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:43 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I doubt you even know anything about these guys

laughing laughing laughing
i doubt u even read comics. i think wikipedia is ur friend who tells u all u know.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 11:49 PM