KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos and Darksied run the GUANTLET!!!!

Thanos and Darksied run the GUANTLET!!!!
Started by: Hitman911

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitman911
Battle Master

Thanos and Darksied run the GUANTLET!!!!

Also fighting with them is Flash, Iceman, and Magneto . Their powers/health restored after every fight. Lets Rock!!!

1. The New Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman); Daredevil; Luke Cage who are joined by Captain America; Iron Man, and Spider-Man, as well as a seemingly insane Sentry and Wolverine.

2. Apocolypes, Silver Surfer, Superman Blue, Beta Ray Bill

3. Superman 1M, Scarlett Witch, Storm, Prof. X, WonderWoman

4. Sentry, RK Thor, GL Hal and Kyle

5. Fantastic 4 and Dr. Doom Rex w/ 1 month prep, and The Runner

6. Classic Dr. Stange, Dr. Fate, Spawn 4th age, WW Hulk

7. Pre-Crisis Supes, Onslaught, Kurse, and Doomsday

8.Galactus

Battles 9 and 10, Thanos has the IG and Darksied has the UN

9. Phieonix, Black Adam, Nate Grey

10. Jamie Braddock, MJJ, Captain Planet

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:48 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

They stop at 4

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 09:05 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

damn this is a monster of a gauntlet, but they stop at 4 rune thor is wat gets them

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:29 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

They stop at three because of Superman one Million.

Why isn't he at 9?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:34 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman One Milion stomps them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:35 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

i dont think theyd get this far but out of curiousity, was 4th age Spawn the God Spawn? Or was that 3rd age?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:10 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

this is a mixed up gauntlet.... they stop at 3 superman 1mill and wanda

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:15 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenny 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

So much power....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:18 PM
Kenny 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenny 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Flash Freeze FTW!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:58 AM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

S 1M.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:13 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Re: Thanos and Darksied run the GUANTLET!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hitman911
Also fighting with them is Flash, Iceman, and Magneto . Their powers/health restored after every fight. Lets Rock!!!

1. The New Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman); Daredevil; Luke Cage who are joined by Captain America; Iron Man, and Spider-Man, as well as a seemingly insane Sentry and Wolverine.

2. Apocolypes, Silver Surfer, Superman Blue, Beta Ray Bill

3. Superman 1M, Scarlett Witch, Storm, Prof. X, WonderWoman

4. Sentry, RK Thor, GL Hal and Kyle

5. Fantastic 4 and Dr. Doom Rex w/ 1 month prep, and The Runner

6. Classic Dr. Stange, Dr. Fate, Spawn 4th age, WW Hulk

7. Pre-Crisis Supes, Onslaught, Kurse, and Doomsday

8.Galactus

Battles 9 and 10, Thanos has the IG and Darksied has the UN

9. Phieonix, Black Adam, Nate Grey

10. Jamie Braddock, MJJ, Captain Planet

They don't get past the first one... Sentry rips off wolverines hands... ties them together and creates nun-claws! he proceeds to cut through his enemies... j'k..

i'd say... 6 for sure... but 4 is a tossup for me.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:18 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 04:15 PM
HumanMovieGuide
Whoa!

Pre-crisis Thugs and Cosmic cops should had been a part of 10.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:49 PM
HumanMovieGuide is currently offline Click here to Send HumanMovieGuide a Private Message Find more posts by HumanMovieGuide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

They stop at 3. Superman one Million was stronger than MM one million, who defeated Darkseid by himself. His 5D blood will help him against any matter transmutation from Thanos, and his strength, speed, and other special abilities make him a real beast to fight against. If a regular Superman can beat Darkseid, then Supes 1M stomps him out pretty bad. Thanos won't be able to use his transmutation powers, his mental domination abilities, and his strength & speed just aren't on par with Supes 1M.

Why Supes 1M is number 3, is beyond me. I mean c'mon, the guy punched his way through time while in a weakened state!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:57 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Kutulu
They stop at 3. Superman one Million was stronger than MM one million, who defeated Darkseid by himself. His 5D blood will help him against any matter transmutation from Thanos, and his strength, speed, and other special abilities make him a real beast to fight against. If a regular Superman can beat Darkseid, then Supes 1M stomps him out pretty bad. Thanos won't be able to use his transmutation powers, his mental domination abilities, and his strength & speed just aren't on par with Supes 1M.

Why Supes 1M is number 3, is beyond me. I mean c'mon, the guy punched his way through time while in a weakened state!

I dunno these guys are versatile and very resourceful......

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:17 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hitman911
I dunno these guys are versatile and very resourceful......

They are no doubt powerful, but lets look at the facts:

Superman 1M was shown to be more powerful than Martian Manhunter 1M, who took out Darkseid by himself. Ergo Superman 1M > Darkseid.

Superman 1M also has 5D imp blood line. He is therefore virtually impervious to magic and reality warping. Thanos' trump cards are his ability to transmute matter, his mind attacks, and incredible durability from his Eternal heritage. That being said, his transmutation will do jack against 5D beings, and his mind attacks won't do anything either as Superman 1M has incredible telekinetic and mental prowess, enough to hold a galaxy together with his mind alone. So Thanos' trump cards are out.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:48 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Captain Planet FTW!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 09:16 PM