KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.
Started by: panthergod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

I recently saw a poster claim that Wonder Woman "just is" stronger than Thor.

I'd like to see this claim, which I consider to be laughable, substantiated. With acxtual feats and showings cited, preferably with scans.

Becasue as far as I'm concerned, Thor has proven himself to be stronger than Wonder woman, when it comes to feats, relative power showings, etc He's easily on par with Orion, Lobo, Eradicator, Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman, and the Byrne Era Superman as far as I am concerned. All of those people are clearly stronger than Wonder Woman.

So let's see the feats from Diana that prove her to be physically stronger than Thor, a guy who stalemated the Hulk, Gladiator, Hercules, Drax, etc.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:40 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'd like to challenge you to prove that Thor is stronger than Aunt May. no expression.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:41 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd like to challenge you to prove that Thor is stronger than Aunt May. no expression.
this is why its hard to argue with u. u mock this forum and is popsters to much.

it has to stop.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

Originally posted by panthergod
I recently saw a poster claim that Wonder Woman "just is" stronger than Thor.

I'd like to see this claim, which I consider to be laughable, substantiated. With acxtual feats and showings cited, preferably with scans.

Becasue as far as I'm concerned, Thor has proven himself to be stronger than Wonder woman, when it comes to feats, relative power showings, etc He's easily on par with Orion, Lobo, Eradicator, Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman, and the Byrne Era Superman as far as I am concerned. All of those people are clearly stronger than Wonder Woman.

So let's see the feats from Diana that prove her to be physically stronger than Thor, a guy who stalemated the Hulk, Gladiator, Hercules, Drax, etc.

I know where that claim is from. Nvr was not being serious. He was making a point about you and Quanchi. roll eyes (sarcastic) He was saying that saying Wonder Woman 'just is' stronger than Thor, is a bullshit arguement. wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:58 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by quanchi112
this is why its hard to argue with u. u mock this forum and is popsters to much.

it has to stop.

STFU, you idiot.

Really.. Please.

Just.. Stop posting.

For your own sake, if not for everybody elses.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:59 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know where that claim is from. Nvr was not being serious. He was making a point about you and Quanchi. roll eyes (sarcastic) He was saying that saying Wonder Woman 'just is' stronger than Thor, is a bullshit arguement. wink
nevr changes his mind all the time. i dont care what he thinks as he has admitted to finding out about things without reading them in the context of the story and posting about it anyways. and why do u answer for nver? he can handle himself.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 10:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Exactly. They are too slow to understand.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:14 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Citizen V
STFU, you idiot.

Really.. Please.

Just.. Stop posting.

For your own sake, if not for everybody elses.
clm down i wont report u for this. just quit with these bash posts.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly. They are too slow to understand.
u flip flop all the time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than Thor.

u flip flop all the time.

Prove it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than

Prove it.
ill just wait six motnhs and have someone prove it for me as im a lazy poster.

who does that sound like.

laughing

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:00 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Stronger Than

ill just wait six motnhs and have someone prove it for me as im a lazy poster.

who does that sound like.

laughing

sounds like I been saying that forever. Is that what you call flip flopping? I know what doesn't flip flop. And I.Q. of 77. It's the same anyway you look at it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:43 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Close this, it's just trouble waiting to happen...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:00 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Challenge tto the Board:Prove that Wonder Woman Is Strong

sounds like I been saying that forever. Is that what you call flip flopping? I know what doesn't flip flop. And I.Q. of 77. It's the same anyway you look at it.
nver u get ur info from other posters not from comics.

nuff said.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:52 AM
gogogadgetgo

confused
blink

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:00 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

oh god the irony, Quanchi I very much doubt you read any comics and if you do you clearly dont have the mental capacity to understand what you read.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:20 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Magee
oh god the irony, Quanchi I very much doubt you read any comics and if you do you clearly dont have the mental capacity to understand what you read.

Concur.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:33 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Magee
enough with the bashing. i grasp comics very well but lots on here see what they want to see and dont look outside thier private little way of thinking.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by spetznaz
Concur.
im glad u didnt go off on a rant. ur posts usually are to long to address a point or two.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

enough with the bashing. i grasp comics very well but lots on here see what they want to see and dont look outside thier private little way of thinking.

So you are correct and everyone else is wrong. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:32 PM