KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Destroyer vs. Darkseid

The Destroyer vs. Darkseid
Started by: Dreamcatcher

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Child Rebel
Blackout

The Destroyer vs. Darkseid

?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:18 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Who's powering the Destroyer?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:23 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Destroyer wins.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

...how can you call this without even knowing who's powering it?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:32 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

Because, if I recall correctly, even when an absolute nobody was powering it, it was more than a match for Thor.

And he believes Thor would beat Darkseid.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:33 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Soljer

Maybe one or two out of 10 shifty ...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:35 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Jack Kirby's Darkseid ftw. ninja

Sig by Inhuman

Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Anyone besides a mentally deficient person could power it up to defeat darkseid. I dont think thor is greater than darkseid but feel destoryer is greater. It is to much and i dont feel the omega effect would work and to me thats darkseids only chance here.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Because, if I recall correctly, even when an absolute nobody was powering it, it was more than a match for Thor.

I don't think the armor has ever done anything but sit there when literally no one was powering it. Normally Loki ends up powering it up, even if he's not really "in" it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:37 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

\And he believes Thor would beat Darkseid.

Um, no I don't.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:38 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by quanchi112
Anyone besides a mentally deficient person could power it up to defeat darkseid. I dont think thor is greater than darkseid but feel destoryer is greater. It is to much and i dont feel the omega effect would work and to me thats darkseids only chance here.

How could anyone even know that? I'm pretty sure you're just pulling stuff out of your ass...

With just Loki powering it, it gets melted into a puddle 19/20.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:40 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Um, no I don't.

I believe he's referring to quanchi..

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

How could anyone even know that? I'm pretty sure you're just pulling stuff out of your ass...

With just Loki powering it, it gets melted into a puddle 19/20.
Of course i dont know what the outcome would be. but this is jus how i personally feel and think it would happen. Destroyer is greater than thor and thor is about superman level. Superman beat the shit out of darkseid more than once so why couldnt a being greater than that do it? The destroyer would destroy darkseid.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:43 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So, by your reasoning, since Thor has "beat the shit" out of the Destroyer about the same Superman has Darkseid, it is less than Thor, and would thus get its ass handed to it by Darkseid...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:48 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

Destroyer powered by Loki

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:50 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Well, like I said, Destroyer/Loki gets about 1/20 against Darkseid, for the freak accident.

However, I believe the Destroyer that fought the Celestials would get a fair majority.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:52 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

Well, like I said, Destroyer/Loki gets about 1/20 against Darkseid, for the freak accident.

However, I believe the Destroyer that fought the Celestials would get a fair majority.

The Destroyer that fought the Celestials would smack DS 10/10.

Why do you think this version would get beat so many times?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:55 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
The Destroyer that fought the Celestials would smack DS 10/10.

Why do you think this version would get beat so many times?

I put the Loki/Destroyer at about Surfers level, maybe a little lower, maybe a little higher...and top tier/herald levels (as a rule) usually don't do well against Darkseid or any other Skyfathers.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

A fair majority. Do you know how powerful the celestials are? Darkseid is nothing to them nothing.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:02 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Yes, I know how strong the Celestials are, and I also know they turned the Destroyer into a pile of molten metal.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 04:03 AM