KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman, Vixen, Hawkgirl Vs She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Ms Marvel

Wonder Woman, Vixen, Hawkgirl Vs She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Ms Marvel
Started by: HandOfFate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HandOfFate

Wonder Woman, Vixen, Hawkgirl Vs She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Ms Marvel

Which group of lovely ladies wins this?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 04:34 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Wonder Woman would give the other three a tough time alone with the addtion of hawkgirl and vixen team two goe's down.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:03 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

ww soloes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:10 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't even give the Marvel Girls a chance.

Swap out Spider Woman for Sersi and Amp Miss Marvel Up to Binary lvls and then you may have a fight on your hands.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Ms. Marvel....seems to have gotten an amp in her latest issue stronger, more invulnerable and a healing factor beyond Wolverines...but yeah Vixen would crush Spider-Woman. Spider-Woman needs to be changed.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Oct 6th, 2007 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:51 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You didn't even give the Marvel Girls a chance.

Swap out Spider Woman for Sersi and Amp Miss Marvel Up to Binary lvls and then you may have a fight on your hands.

Then it would just be a spite thread in favor of Marvel.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:57 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Ms. Marvel....seems to have gotten an amp in her latest issue stronger, more invulnerable and a healing factor beyond Wolverines...but yeah Vixen would crush Spider-Woman. Spider-Woman needs to be changed.

Really? Have scans?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:11 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Really? Have scans?

Yeah...I never really read much of Ms. Marvels Avengers past so I don't actually understand the whole going Blue thing and what that has to do with Monster Island but here you go:

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:23 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

When she goes Blue her strength and invulnerability increases...I think it was in the M.O.D.O.K WonderMan DNA bomb issue(Issue #16, 17 or 18??)...when she first realized that she could turn blue. I don't have that issue on me right now but she turned blue in the latest issue aswell:

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:38 PM
-K-M-

Interesting, thanks

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 11:13 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote