KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Match: Captain Spaulding v.s Batdude123

Battlezone Match: Captain Spaulding v.s Batdude123
Started by: Capt Spaulding

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Battlezone Match: Captain Spaulding v.s Batdude123

Captain Spaulding - Captain Atom v.s Batdude123 - Thor
Center of Manhattan

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Battle Zone Match up between Batdude and Captain Spaulding. Before The Match Goes Underway, I’d like to openly thank batdude, and wish him the best in the upcoming of posts, I’d also like to ask each user of the forum to please remain out of the thread, unless you are a judge. The Rules are as followed:

-The Maximum amount of posts from each participating user is 9 posts.

-No Battle Field Removal (however an overload of energy that sends Captain Atom quantum leaping is acceptable)

-This is Not Between Rune King Thor, nor Monarch, even though scans may be used to support the character if it’s within the character’s ability

-Judges are first come first serve, unless both participates find error in judge. Meaning, if you want to be a judge, be within the first 5 users to volunteer, unless participants find fault.

-Match is from Sunday, October 20 2007, to Friday, October 25 2007 starting at 7:00 PM Sunday, ending at 7:00 PM Friday, in Eastern North American Time.

-Both participants, while trying to prove the valor of the character they are representing, will also be aloud to disprove, or argue on the behalf of their character in contrast to their opponents character.

-Once again, once debating begins, everyone other than the participants and the judges, must remain out of the battle zone.

-There is no Prep Time For either character

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:17 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

tricksterpriest is forcing me to reserve a spot as a judge, so roll eyes (sarcastic)

one is filled presently, the rest is currently to be filled

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:18 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Captain Atom versus Thor? Nine posts a piece? I'll volunteer to judge - unless either/both of you find me too biased in one way or the other.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:19 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'll give it a go if you want...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I'm always biased.

-_-

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:22 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Kurash, Tricksterpriest, PR, and Soljer so far. One more judge

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:23 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I JUDGE!

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:23 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

so far, the 5 are now filled. I appreciate the interest, and will now PM Batdude with the list of judges. Now at this time, unless you are a judge, We would both appreicate you staying out of the Battlezone thread, until Friday at 7:00 PM, where you can discuss the match. We will start debating in a few hours. Thank You

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:25 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the 5th judge, right?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:28 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

To ultimately clarrify, the 5 Judges are as followed and I quote:

Kurash, Tricksterpriest, Violent2Dope, Soljer, and PR.

Anyone else interested, will merely serve as a back up. To discuss the match, discuss it in the battlezone thread in the comics sub-forum under Comicbook Movies. Until 7:00 PM Eastern North American Time, just sit back, and be patient for the fireworks. Thanks for volunteering guys, and good luck batdude cool

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:31 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yep, you're #5. Good luck guys. thumb up Thanks for reserving my spot. big grin Btw, good move on declaring which time zone you're following.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:31 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Ill be a judge if necessary..
good luck to both of you guy's ill be looking forward to this match up.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:39 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yepperz. Good luck, I wish you both could win, but that's impossible. sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:44 PM
Citizen V.

I wish everyone would shut up.

no expression.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:47 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are not a judge. Shut up and leave.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:49 PM
Citizen V.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
You are not a judge. Shut up and leave.

Just because you're a judge doesn't mean you can make pointless posts and spam up the thread.

Don't bother reply, because I won't.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:50 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Ill judge

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:50 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

back up judge 2. Good, so if someone is unable to rule, then you, or priest, will fill in. Now then, Please no more posts unless it's from Batdude or myself, or a judge.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:58 PM
Smurph
------

*cough*

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:55 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

4 minutes.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 10:56 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote