KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova, Quaser, Superskrull and Ronan vs.

Nova, Quaser, Superskrull and Ronan vs.
Started by: Gecko4lif

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gecko4lif

Nova, Quaser, Superskrull and Ronan vs.

Sulver surfer

Can they take down the narly one?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:04 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can, probably would.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 12:00 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Who doesnt make it?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:24 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely would. This is a slaughter. Ronan and Super Skrull together alone could give Surfer a run for his money, as could Quasar alone, and Nova alone would beat Surfer.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:25 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nova would do that?

Based on what?

Beating a weakened Annihilus?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:27 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

I doubt highly Sskrull could make too much of a diffrence

He did impress me in annhilation but not to that extent

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:27 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Couldn't make a difference?

Gee, you aren't an idiot.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:28 PM
Ouallada

Team would win a huge majority. Quasar (assuming Wendell) and annihilation Nova would take this even without the other two.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 01:57 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
Nova would do that?

Based on what?

Beating a weakened Annihilus?

Um, Annihilus wasnt the only one that was weakened from that blast. Nova was hit with the same damn blast from Galactus, and on top of shielding himself he also had to shield Phyla and Peter Quill. So it's safe to assume they were weakened the same amount, (if anything Nova was actually more weakened), and Nova still beat Annihilus with the Quantum Bands with just a little bit of help from Phyla. Keep in mind, Annihilus even before getting the Q-Bands totally destroyed Quasar, someone whose roughly on par with the Silver Surfer by himself.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Super Skrull even before his amazing showings in Annihilation has had some really great showings. The only place he has bad showings in is when he fights the FF cause he has to job otherwise he'd destroy them easily. He's given Captain Marvel Genis and Surfer good fights by himself on more than one occasion. He will make a difference, even though only 1 (Nova) or 2 (any pair) of these 4 are needed to give Surfer a massive beatdown.

Sig by Rewmac

Last edited by Photon009 on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:22 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

annihilus didnt have the q/bands when nova beat him,they had gone to phla by that ime.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:14 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Photon009
Um, Annihilus wasnt the only one that was weakened from that blast. Nova was hit with the same damn blast from Galactus, and on top of shielding himself he also had to shield Phyla and Peter Quill. So it's safe to assume they were weakened the same amount, (if anything Nova was actually more weakened), and Nova still beat Annihilus with the Quantum Bands with just a little bit of help from Phyla. Keep in mind, Annihilus even before getting the Q-Bands totally destroyed Quasar, someone whose roughly on par with the Silver Surfer by himself.

That's true, it was unfair of me to disregard Nova protecting them from the blast. Good point. But Nova himself mentioned that it was due to Annihilus' constant blabbering.

It was a bit weird that Annihilus didn't attack him either...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:19 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

This is a very unfair match. Quasar, Nova, or Ronan alone will give Surfer at least some trouble. The three of them together + SS would take 10/10 against Surfer. It's just way to much power.

Quasar alone= 7/10 Surfer

Nova alone= 8/10 Surfer

Ronan alone = 9/10 Surfer

SuperSkrull alone= 10/10 Surfer

4 of them together= 10/10 Team

By: Juk

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:33 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nimbus006
This is a very unfair match. Quasar, Nova, or Ronan alone will give Surfer at least some trouble. The three of them together + SS would take 10/10 against Surfer. It's just way to much power.

Quasar alone= 7/10 Surfer

Nova alone= 8/10 Surfer

Ronan alone = 9/10 Surfer

SuperSkrull alone= 10/10 Surfer

4 of them together= 10/10 Team

More like:

Quasar alone: Surfer 5.5/10

Nova alone: Nova 6.5/10

Ronan alone: Surfer 7.5/10

Super Skrull alone: Surfer 8/10

4 of them together: Team 10/10

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:39 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Nova beating Surfer?
Oh and Surfer beat both SS and Ronan 10/10.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Saying the team takes 10/10 is rather funny.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Photon009
More like:

Quasar alone: Surfer 5.5/10

Nova alone: Nova 6.5/10

Ronan alone: Surfer 7.5/10

Super Skrull alone: Surfer 8/10

4 of them together: Team 10/10

Nova alone: Nova 6.5/10- Thats a brave statement.

Ronan alone: Surfer 7.5/10- As much as i would like to believe this its just not happenning. Maybe 8.5/10, but thats as much as ill say.

Super Skrull alone: Surfer 8/10- Superskrull will never ever beat Surfer. EVER!!!

4 of them together: Team 10/10 Correct

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:45 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Why? There is alot of power here. Enough strength, speed, energy etc... to counter everything Surfer can dish. These 4 are just to much.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:48 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really.

I've yet to see the Surfer school a team like this.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:29 PM
Citizen V.

Not saying the team takes 10/10 is funnier.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:55 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

team give surfer a pounding

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:06 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote