KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mar-vell vs. Nova

Mar-vell vs. Nova
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

Mar-vell vs. Nova

Mar-vell

vs.

Nova (no techno organic virus) 100% Nova Force

By: Juk

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:04 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nova destroys him. Mar-Vell had very good fighting skills and did good against guys like Thanos cause they were much slower than him and he could dodge everything they threw at him, etc. He was never that powerful, and it hasnt changed. And against someone not only far more powerful than him, but also faster than him, he's in big trouble.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:28 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Photon009
Nova destroys him. Mar-Vell had very good fighting skills and did good against guys like Thanos cause they were much slower than him and he could dodge everything they threw at him, etc. He was never that powerful, and it hasnt changed. And against someone not only far more powerful than him, but also faster than him, he's in big trouble.

Agreed.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:55 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:15 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

What has Current Nova done that is above Mar-Vell level?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:20 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bransolute
What has Current Nova done that is above Mar-Vell level?

Flow at presumably trillions of times the speed of light. Be said to be able to cripple the Phalanx. Break out of the Phalanx's control. Beat Annihilus once the Q-Bands were removed from him. Being stated more powerful than Quasar. Own Drax. Take everything the Thunderbolts could throw at him, and just be angry, not hurt at all. Destroy tons of Kree Sentries. I dont think i need to go on, and ive only hit the tip of the iceberg.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:42 PM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Photon009
Flow at presumably trillions of times the speed of light. Be said to be able to cripple the Phalanx. Break out of the Phalanx's control. Beat Annihilus once the Q-Bands were removed from him. Being stated more powerful than Quasar. Own Drax. Take everything the Thunderbolts could throw at him, and just be angry, not hurt at all. Destroy tons of Kree Sentries. I dont think i need to go on, and ive only hit the tip of the iceberg.
The only feats that mean anything you've said, were the trillions of times the speed of light, and the Kree Sentries.
But that trillions of times the speed of light, would have helped a bit when he was trying to catch She-Nova... IMO. Although, I like how you speculated on his speed. smile

The rest are meaningless. And if you want to use that Annihilus feat as evidence of power, then Mar-Vell beat Annihilus because he made him hit his light that flows behind him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've no doubt that Nova could turn out extremely powerful, but so far, he's shown to be overrated... by you, like many others.
Could he beat Mar-Vell? Maybe.
Is he far above Mar-Vell based on feats? No.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Nov 16th, 2007 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by Bransolute

I've no doubt that Nova could turn out extremely powerful

He's acutally going to be limited for a while cuz he's basically at 20 % power due to the virus, which is why i omitted it for the purpose of this thread.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:36 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Read it yesterday... i liked it, art was good, love the ending.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:39 PM
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote