KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad

Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad
Started by: King Kandy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad

Darkseid

Vs.

Batman
Superman
Some street thugs
Raker with a shovel
Doomsday
The manager of the McDonalds he worked at

The battle takes place on a flight of stairs.

Last edited by King Kandy on Nov 18th, 2007 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:32 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ds loses 10 outta 10. Dc has really ruined his rep. Batman made him bleed right after he got his omega powers back.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Oh yeah, I'll add batman as well.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:39 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

DD almost killed DS, Superman has beaten DS and Batman gave DS a mouth full of blood with the BATKICK. DS loses......

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:56 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ds is one of my favs still in top ten. But he really has gotten pathetic lately.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I have to agree. I'm a bit diappointed also. They actually had DS tripping down steps......STEPS!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Darkseid

Vs.

Batman
Superman
Some street thugs
Raker with a shovel
Doomsday
The manager of the McDonalds he worked at

The battle takes place on a flight of stairs.

Fight goes like this: He gets fired from McDonalds for disintigrating a customer with his OE. As he's headed back to his modest apartment, he gets jumped in the hallway by some thugs with a chain that's apparently linked to the source. Knocked onto the ground with the chain, he uses OE on the thugs, gets back up to get slashed on his back from Doomsday's claws. Momentarily distracted by Doomsday, Batman uses some gas that he made up outta nowhere with his prep powers, and bat-kicks Darkseid in the stomach to inhale the gas. Choking on fumes, Darkseid falls down a set of steps that he used to get up to his 5th story apartment. While falling down the steps, Superman gets back from a sundip, grabs DS, and flies so fast it creates a boom tube to the source wall where he impales DS on the wall. As he's monologuing, Superman Prime is leaving his condo positioned within the Source Wall and kills Superman with piercing heat vision right on his nutsack.

As Darkseid looks on, SupermanPrime notices him and steals his hat which cost $2.29 that he got at the corner store. What Superman Prime failed to realize is, that it's Granny Goodness' hat that Darkseid was returning from the mortal world in order to power her up to abstract levels of coupon saving and pie baking. Putting on the hat SBP suddenly realizes he has a feminine side and beings to cross dress and bake pies from ingredients scattered across 52 alternate universes.

Yes it's late and I'm drunk. The End.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:05 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Re: Re: Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad

Originally posted by Kutulu
Fight goes like this: He gets fired from McDonalds for disintigrating a customer with his OE. As he's headed back to his modest apartment, he gets jumped in the hallway by some thugs with a chain that's apparently linked to the source. Knocked onto the ground with the chain, he uses OE on the thugs, gets back up to get slashed on his back from Doomsday's claws. Momentarily distracted by Doomsday, Batman uses some gas that he made up outta nowhere with his prep powers, and bat-kicks Darkseid in the stomach to inhale the gas. Choking on fumes, Darkseid falls down a set of steps that he used to get up to his 5th story apartment. While falling down the steps, Superman gets back from a sundip, grabs DS, and flies so fast it creates a boom tube to the source wall where he impales DS on the wall. As he's monologuing, Superman Prime is leaving his condo positioned within the Source Wall and kills Superman with piercing heat vision right on his nutsack.

As Darkseid looks on, SupermanPrime notices him and steals his hat which cost $2.29 that he got at the corner store. What Superman Prime failed to realize is, that it's Granny Goodness' hat that Darkseid was returning from the mortal world in order to power her up to abstract levels of coupon saving and pie baking. Putting on the hat SBP suddenly realizes he has a feminine side and beings to cross dress and bake pies from ingredients scattered across 52 alternate universes.

yeah, that sounds like the most likely way it would work out.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:09 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Darkseid Vs. The Anti-Darkseid Squad

Originally posted by Kutulu

laughing

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:12 AM
King Kandy

lol.

I wonder what Nvr will say.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:16 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.

I wonder what Nvr will say.

Laughs becuz never knows a lil bit about an upcoming countdown that will shut everyone up about DS. LMAO. I dont' care. make all the antiDarksied threads in the universe. muhaaahaaaa.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:20 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Laughs becuz never knows a lil bit about an upcoming countdown that will shut everyone up about DS. LMAO. I dont' care. make all the antiDarksied threads in the universe. muhaaahaaaa.
Damage is done man. Well at least Ds isnt your favorite character.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Damage is done man. Well at least Ds isnt your favorite character.
The goading won't work. you fail. Make more DS threads. have fun. I don't care. I know something you don't. something you won't like. So please, have fun. and when it happens, I won't even say one word about it. You know why, becuz Nvr is forever.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The goading won't work. you fail. Make more DS threads. have fun. I don't care. I know something you don't. something you won't like. So please, have fun. and when it happens, I won't even say one word about it. You know why, becuz Nvr is forever.
I didnt make this thread. I am not goading you I think it is silly at how they treat Ds. But hes nowhere near the badass he used to be, he looks like an ass.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:28 AM
King Kandy

He got pushed down a flight of stairs.

Have all the countdowns in the universe, he'll still be lame.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:34 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

You know he was drugged and weakened when that happened right?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:39 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:39 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
You know he was drugged and weakened when that happened right?

Which just adds to his lameness.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:52 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos slipped on grass, fell out of a helicoptor and got handcuffed.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:58 AM
guy222
With my gal

darkseid isn't too good

lets hope dc makes him the powerhouse, he should be

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote