KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thanos vs. Grass, Gravity, Handcuffs, Squirrel Girl and depowered Drax

thanos vs. Grass, Gravity, Handcuffs, Squirrel Girl and depowered Drax
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue thanos vs. Grass, Gravity, Handcuffs, Squirrel Girl and depowered Drax

How long can the Titan last?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He slaughters them all.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:37 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
He slaughters them all.

Really? How come he didn't do it when he had the chances. Muhahhahaha. laughing laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

He's had two upgrades since the grass thing, one since Squirrel girl, and he never tried to fight Drax.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:44 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's had two upgrades since the grass thing, one since Squirrel girl, and he never tried to fight Drax.

Yes, But the grass thing has nothing to do with power, nor does gravity. It was just dumb showings and made no sense what so ever. yet he can get away with those rediculously low showings. Other characters get upgrades and peopel forget about them. The team for the win 100/10.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:47 PM
King Kandy

Right, well if it's PIS then it's not allowed on this forum.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:48 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, well if it's PIS then it's not allowed on this forum.

Like batman holding highfather's staff? Or being able to hit as hard as superman?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:49 PM
SuperiorTech

Ok somebody just say it this is about Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:54 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Like batman holding highfather's staff? Or being able to hit as hard as superman?
nah. Batman does **** like that on a regular.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:54 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Well obviously that's PIS as well but givin Darkseids appalling history of having this happen, it's hard to excuse everything.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 04:55 PM
guy222
With my gal

thanos already lost to squirrel girl

gravity hurt galactus

poor thanos

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos would destroy them all with the Thanos-copter.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:07 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Thanos would destroy them all with the Thanos-copter.

As long as he doesn't fall out of it again.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:10 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

The grass/gravity/handcuff thing was presented by two companies... The Electric Company, and Marvel.
It looks like using it, would be akin to using a crossover...

SG would still kick Darkseid's ass all over the place though.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bransolute
The grass/gravity/handcuff thing was presented by two companies... The Electric Company, and Marvel.
It looks like using it, would be akin to using a crossover...

SG would still kick Darkseid's ass all over the place though.

JLA avengers was presented by two companies as well. And it is cannon. nice try tho.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:24 AM
tjcoady

see, the thing is, when he was defeated by grass- I'm assuming you all are just remembering the scan rather than actually reading the comic where Spidey and Hellcat teamed up to take him down- he was also riding around in a miniature helicopter that had "Thanos" written on the side. And that's pretty damn bad-ass. Personalized mini-copters? C'mon. I dunno anyone else cool enough to pull off one of those. So all Thanos haters can just suck it, 'cause Thanos is, and always will be, chill as hell.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:24 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

JLA avengers was presented by two companies as well. And it is cannon. nice try tho.
JLA/Avengers was acknowledged as canon.

Nice try though. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:25 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

JLA/Avengers was acknowledged as canon.

Nice try though. smile

Well it's generally known that All comics are cannon unless presented as such. Marvel has never presented the comic as not cannon. It happened. deal with it. And to be honest, I really don't care. I'm smart enough to recognize bullshit when I see it. It's retards who can't see bullshit the other way that bothers me. I'm just shedding some light on some things. You can post till you get blue in the face, but no where does any thing say that just becuz something is presented by more than one company is it not cannon.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:27 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Well it's generally known that All comics are cannon unless presented as such. Marvel has never presented the comic as not cannon. It happened. deal with it. And to be honest, I really don't care. I'm smart enough to recognize bullshit when I see it. It's retards who can't see bullshit the other way that bothers me. I'm just shedding some light on some things. You can post till you get blue in the face, but no where does any thing say that just becuz something is presented by more than one company is it not cannon.
Ah... so that means that Superman/Hulk was canon. Superman/Spider-Man was canon.
X-Men/Teen Titans was canon (the one where Darkseid got f*cking owned).

They happened... deal with them. smile

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:29 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah... so that means that Superman/Hulk was canon. Superman/Spider-Man was canon.
X-Men/Teen Titans was canon (the one where Darkseid got f*cking owned).

They happened... deal with them. smile

Um, nice try, but inter COMICS company cross over aren't cannon unless BOTH companies acknowlege them. The Electric company has no such versted intersted in seeing anyone character do better than the other. For the record, WW depowered pwned Classic juggernaut in a cross over. big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 03:31 AM