KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos,silver surfer, WWH,Dr strange vs JLA

Thanos,silver surfer, WWH,Dr strange vs JLA
Started by: ultimatethor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

Thanos,silver surfer, WWH,Dr strange vs JLA

Who wins

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 04:27 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Who makes up the roster on the JLA?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 04:33 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

hmm, I dunno if there's any JLA I've seen that could even cope with just Thanos alone, nevermind Strange and Surfer.

Surfer would, naturally, takeout Flash and Superman quite quickly. WW would be occupied/beaten by Hulk, Strange would take care of MM and Thanos would sit back and ***** about the indignity of having to involve himself in such a trivial contest.

... then again, Batman could BatKick them all to the Source wall or something confused.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 04:46 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
hmm, I dunno if there's any JLA I've seen that could even cope with just Thanos alone, nevermind Strange and Surfer.

Surfer would, naturally, takeout Flash and Superman quite quickly. WW would be occupied/beaten by Hulk, Strange would take care of MM and Thanos would sit back and ***** about the indignity of having to involve himself in such a trivial contest.

... then again, Batman could BatKick them all to the Source wall or something confused.

I just know you are not serious.
Dr. Fate and Zatanna would pwn Thanos.

Hal Jordan, Firestorm and John would take turns beating the snot out of Surfer.

Wonder WOman and Superman do a General eilingesque blitz on the hulk.

Dr. Strange is pwned by a speed blitzed from the flash.

Fight over.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:10 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

there should be a list of JLA members

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:19 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I just know you are not serious.
Dr. Fate and Zatanna would pwn Thanos.

Hal Jordan, Firestorm and John would take turns beating the snot out of Surfer.

Wonder WOman and Superman do a General eilingesque blitz on the hulk.

Dr. Strange is pwned by a speed blitzed from the flash.

Fight over.

Hal and John would be beaten pdq by Surfer, on his way to slaughtering Flash.

or let's say Surfer changes every molecule of his body into Kryptonite, whilst twisting Flash's head off at 100x C... causing Superman to double-over in spasms. thus the 'fight' begins, Strange with barely a second gone utters a spell that banishes the JLA to ... Plymouth confused.

tbh I don't know, as I said in the initial reply, I don't know any JLA roster which could stand upto Thanos... the ones I know of, the usual suspects WW, Superman, GL, Flash, MM ... they're stomped pretty easy, the others... dunno.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:34 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by janus77
Hal and John would be beaten pdq by Surfer, on his way to slaughtering Flash.

or let's say Surfer changes every molecule of his body into Kryptonite, whilst twisting Flash's head off at 100x C... causing Superman to double-over in spasms. thus the 'fight' begins, Strange with barely a second gone utters a spell that banishes the JLA to ... Plymouth confused.

tbh I don't know, as I said in the initial reply, I don't know any JLA roster which could stand upto Thanos... the ones I know of, the usual suspects WW, Superman, GL, Flash, MM ... they're stomped pretty easy, the others... dunno.

I just know you haven't been reading the JLA. the JLA has fought far more powerful beings than Thanos. Quantum Zealot Anyone? Hell, Thanos wouldn't be able to Beat Orion, Superman, and Captain marvel at the same time. And Since when do you think Surfer is going to be able to blitz th flash?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:36 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos would maybe soloes by himself...

Thanos, classic Strange and Surfer alone are sufficiente.

Seriously, Strange against Fate, Surfer against Flash, Thanos hold is own alone.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 07:47 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

surfer and thanos solo

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:12 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Thanos,silver surfer, WWH,Dr strange vs JLA

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Who wins

There are JLA teams that would have no chance and there are ones that would sweep the floor with them.

If you use the Big7 the JLA would probably win after a decent amount of time.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:14 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would maybe soloes by himself...

Thanos, classic Strange and Surfer alone are sufficiente.

Seriously, Strange against Fate, Surfer against Flash, Thanos hold is own alone.

Current JLA has TWO GL"S, the flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, vixen, Geo force, red tornado, black lightning, hawk woman, black canary, firestorm and batman on it. I'd say that was enough right there. Strange is blitzed before he can attack, Thor is turned into a livign statue and pummled, Hal, Firestorm, john, and wonder woman do a number on thanos with a magic lasso knot while the others keep thanos quite busy.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 08:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

JLA gets crushed.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

jla wins

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:24 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
JLA gets crushed.

LMAO that the best argument you can come up with. You do realize at one point in time there was a line up of the JLA that included nearly 30 members. What in the WORLD is Thanos going to do to Zatanna? Or Flash?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:36 AM
Gecko4lif

Flash could solo the field quite literally
Zatanna could 1 shot everybody her except strang
supes pwns both thanos and ss (his only danger is red sun radiation)
Hal could draw with ss
Ww could take out ss (thanos im not so sure about)
MM could solo the feild (iffy on strange)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:38 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hal could draw with ss

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:39 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackJackStorm

WWH solos JLA.

"The battle set to answer the question of who's the strongest one in the Marvel Universe? The Green King or the Golden Guardian of Good?" Greg Pak

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:40 AM
BlackJackStorm is currently offline Click here to Send BlackJackStorm a Private Message Find more posts by BlackJackStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hal could draw with ss

I was just about to report you for this post when I realized you were kidding. The JLA isn't that good individually.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:40 AM
BlackJackStorm

Hal could draw with ss

Make me laugh again! please! laughing

"The battle set to answer the question of who's the strongest one in the Marvel Universe? The Green King or the Golden Guardian of Good?" Greg Pak

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:41 AM
BlackJackStorm is currently offline Click here to Send BlackJackStorm a Private Message Find more posts by BlackJackStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Thanos and SS destroys the team themselves

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:31 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote