KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Michael Runs the Guantlet!!!

Michael Runs the Guantlet!!!
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael Runs the Guantlet!!!

Vertigo's Michael from the Lucifer series. I assume most of you know who he is, if not you can check out the respect thread. Inspired by SpearofDestiny's thread, Michael hits the Gauntlet and fights one after another. Can Michael complete the Gauntlet? Michael is at full power by the way.

1. Dream of the Endless, Impierex Prime, Galactus, Mistress Death, DC Death, The Stranger, Love and Hate, Chaos and Order, and Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial- the front-line in stopping Michael from completing the Gauntlet.

2. White Phoenix of the Crown:(can amputate a Timeline and Repair it within the WHR)count it as intermission if you wish

3. Parallax- erased all of time. Can Parallax find a way to stop Michael? Or does Michael dismantle him?

4. Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier:(UN can erase and Remake the Multiverse;Abraxas can collapse a Universe just by coming near it,
can kill a being and all his counterparts in the Multiverse simultaneously)
Which one will be doing the nullifying?

5. Classic Mad Jim Jaspers 616-(more powerful than Merlyn, could only be defeated by a Plot Device - Fury)
Will Jaspers warp work on Michael? Or does Michael destroy him before he gets the chance?

6. Classic Anti-Monitor- Nearly destroyed DC.
He withstood an amped Spectre attack. Can he withstand Michael's power?

7. The 5th dimension- Mxy and his buddies team up to face the Demiurge.
Can theses imps overwhelm Michael? Or is Michael proof against the notion that he can be outnumbered?

8. Alien Entity- (folded the entire Omniverse to the point before its creation the Void, then recreated the Omniverse with Reed's mind literally from nothingness)
Who will be doing the recreating after this battle?

9. Ultimator- Destroyed Dimensions 6-9
Some claim that Ultimator cannot die. Does Michael prove that immortal is just a relevant term?

10. HOM Wanda: (completely restructured 616, subconsciously collapsed the Omniverse,consciously rebuilt the Omniverse from its collapse)
The massive powers collide. Which one will prevail?

11. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet- Beat all cosmics and took Eternity's place as the new 616 Marvel Universe.
Only the Living Tribunal has been shown to be greater than the LT. Does Michael prove to be higher as well?

12. Mxy in World's Funnest- Destroyed everything but Bat-Mite.
But what one destroys, Michael can easily create. What will be the outcome?

13. Bloodlusted Spectre-An enraged Spectre plans the demise of Michael. Will he prevail?

14. The BeyonderS-(tiny fraction of their energy empowers CCUs)
Perhaps the most powerful civilization of entities . If Michael makes it this far, can these beings finally put him down?

15. Lucifer Morningstar- somehow Lucifer manipulated these beings and thus he is the reason Michael is running this Gauntlet. Which brother will prevail in this unbelievable clash of powers?

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:33 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He should clear it, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

I was thinking the same, though I was wondering if all those battles would put him at too much of a disadvantage when he faces Lucifer.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:59 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If he's in God's graces, [like when he battled Hell's army the first time], he pretty much = God's power, right?

If that's the case, none of the others would be able to match him... imo.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
If he's in God's graces, [like when he battled Hell's army the first time], he pretty much = God's power, right?

If that's the case, none of the others would be able to match him... imo.

That's not quite true. He still has the Demiurgos Power even when he is not in God's graces. Yahweh just has to be present for him to be at full power.

I believe Michael would not be hurt as long as he doesn't let his guard up and attacks quickly. But with the powers he's up against, he's liable to get hurt at one point or another imo.

That's why I was wondering if the damage he possibly could received would be enough to put him at a disadvantage.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:12 PM
Gecko4lif

Your order is ****ed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:14 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Air Legend
That's not quite true. He still has the Demiurgos Power even when he is not in God's graces. Yahweh just has to be present for him to be at full power.

I believe Michael would not be hurt as long as he doesn't let his guard up and attacks quickly. But with the powers he's up against, he's liable to get hurt at one point or another imo.

That's why I was wondering if the damage he possibly could received would be enough to put him at a disadvantage.
True.

Even then, I don't see him having trouble until around #9.... Just MO.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

At nine, it would be like him fighting himself. The order is a bit off. But he will stalemate lucifer as everthing He throws at lucifer will be shaped by lucy as a weapon against him.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorion
Account **********

Get's to number 15 then stalemates Lucifer. Lucifer may be able to take a slight majority, due to the fact that he has more high-end feats. They're roughly equals in terms of power though, so it could go either way.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:22 PM
Thorion is currently offline Click here to Send Thorion a Private Message Find more posts by Thorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by Galan007
True.

Even then, I don't see him having trouble until around #9.... Just MO.

Same here. Well, actually not until 10 because Lucifer (and others when he ordered the immortals out of his universe) have been shown to kill "immortals" and Michael is more powerful than Lucifer. Though taking out dimensions 6-9 is pretty impressive considering that all those dimensions are more powerful than the 5th.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:28 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
everthing He throws at lucifer will be shaped by lucy as a weapon against him.

That's not true. Even a depowered Michael who was relatively weaker than his depowered brother was able to hurt Lucifer (and he hurt him reluctantly at that).

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not true. Even a depowered Michael who was relatively weaker than his depowered brother was able to hurt Lucifer (and he hurt him reluctantly at that).

And in this forum, We are talking about non jobbing, Non PIS. IF lucy can take the power of God and fashion it on a whim, then that means any other showing would be for the sake of story. Without the Will, One can't control the power. Look at Thanos with the Heart. Only he had the will, thus he controlled the power.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:36 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by Thorion
They're roughly equals in terms of power though, so it could go either way.

Michael is more powerful. I'd say by quite a bit since he is power empitomized, because that is basically what he is.

(please log in to view the image)
The Presence/God on Michael:
Michael Demiurgos—spark that expands forever—ocean of power with no shore.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:37 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

And in this forum, We are talking about non jobbing, Non PIS. IF lucy can take the power of God and fashion it on a whim, then that means any other showing would be for the sake of story.

That's what Lucifer was created to do.

Yaweh: My sweet savage, Samuel, to bring the light where I have told it to shine.

And if you're going to bring PIS into the game, then Lucifer creating his own universe has to be PIS since Lucifer has been hurt way--Lucifer even died-- more often than he has created his own universe.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what Lucifer was created to do.

Yaweh: My sweet savage, Samuel, to bring the light where I have told it to shine.

And if you're going to bring PIS into the game, then Lucifer creating his own universe has to be PIS since Lucifer has been hurt way--Lucifer even died-- more often than he has created his own universe.

One cannot Hurt or kill the will of God in any real consequence. He's an abstract of the highest order. Now that is PIS for the sake of a good story. And it was lucy that fashioned the sea of multiverses that were Yew's. Also Lucy fashioned his own Multiverse out of mikes power. Not a universe.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:49 PM
Thorion
Account **********

He slew Michael in an empty space outside of creation. The demiurgic power which flew out of Michael when he died was what allowed Lucy to shape his universe.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:55 PM
Thorion is currently offline Click here to Send Thorion a Private Message Find more posts by Thorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

One cannot Hurt or kill the will of God in any real consequence. He's an abstract of the highest order. Now that is PIS for the sake of a good story. And it was lucy that fashioned the sea of multiverses that were Yew's. Also Lucy fashioned his own Multiverse out of mikes power. Not a universe.

That is incorrect. The common misconception is that Lucifer is God's will made flesh. Lucifer's will power was given by God, Lucifer is not Yahweh's will made flesh. In other words God gave Lucifer his own will. Read the issue when the Titan's usurped God's power if you still don't believe me.

As for the multiverse thing that was handled here:
smile

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:59 PM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Are people here afraid to voice there opinions or something?
I mean there has to be a character here someone likes who they think can stop Michael...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 04:00 AM
iceman24567

Are people here afraid to voice there opinions or something?
I mean there has to be a character here someone likes who they think can stop Michael...
Not afraid i just doubt any of them can beat him..

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 04:06 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by iceman24567
Not afraid i just doubt any of them can beat him..

Oh, that's cool. Then you can at least say he clears it. stick out tongue
Do you think adding the Living Tribunal to this list would make things more interesting?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 04:09 AM