KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman/Batman vs Superman/Doomsday

Wonder Woman/Batman vs Superman/Doomsday
Started by: horrorwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Wonder Woman/Batman vs Superman/Doomsday

Team 1 has a month of prep to try and take the Man of Steel and the DOS Doomsday.

...who want to destroy earth and are bloodlusted to take out anyone who opposes them.

Can they pull this off?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:28 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Easily. Gauntlets of atlas for the win. Medusa head in Batman's hands Turn DD into stone. Wonder Woman beats Superman into a pulp.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:38 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman beats Superman into a pulp.

no expression

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:40 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Faceman
no expression

One Gauntlet of Atlas makes the wearer Ten times stronger than before. If she puts the other guantlet on AFTER she puts the first one on, then her strength would be multiplied ten times again. Making her 100 times stronger than she is.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:41 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

One Gauntlet of Atlas makes the wearer Ten times stronger than before. If she puts the other guantlet on AFTER she puts the first one on, then her strength would be multiplied ten times again. Making her 100 times stronger than she is.

That would make for quite a boxing match....2 questions though-

1. Are you sure she could obtain the Gauntlets within 1 month?
2. Could a fully Bloodlusted DD and Superman working together as a team overwhelm her?

3. Diana does have some great resources.

Last edited by horrorwolf on Jan 10th, 2008 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:48 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by horrorwolf

That would make for quite a boxing match....2 questions though-

1. Are you sure she could obtain the Gauntlets within 1 month?
2. Could a fully Bloodlusted DD and Superman working together as a team overwhelm her?
3. Batman - would he be a factor?

She keeps the gauntlets with her at ALL times. WIth al of her other magical weapons in her disk of lanishar tech. She could literally pull out any of those weapons at any time during any fight. WW being Ten time stronger would be enough for both of them, especially with her skill. The other gauntlet would be over kill. She could also put on her sandles and over whelm each of them in speed. Batman would be afactor if he uses the head of medusa to turn DD into a statue.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:50 PM
guy222
With my gal

diana/bruce

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 06:10 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Batkick, with Kryptonite laced boots takes Superman out.. nvr, makes a good argument on Diana's weapons , she could /should take Doomsday...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 06:17 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by horrorwolf

Remember,
This is DoS DD.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 06:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team 1.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 07:46 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

wait a min, is it not believed that superman a current level is many times stronger than his dos counterpart... infact i think he'd be around a little stronger than even this amped version of ww comes into play... especially when superman is strong enough to bust her regular ones anyway... batman is the deciding factor here, can he restrain superman with krpytonite

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 07:50 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

She keeps the gauntlets with her at ALL times. WIth al of her other magical weapons in her disk of lanishar tech. She could literally pull out any of those weapons at any time during any fight. WW being Ten time stronger would be enough for both of them, especially with her skill. The other gauntlet would be over kill. She could also put on her sandles and over whelm each of them in speed. Batman would be afactor if he uses the head of medusa to turn DD into a statue.

very cool

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 10:23 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Gotta love the Bat.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 04:14 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I agree with nvrbeenwthagirl. Wondie with prep FTW.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 04:36 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote