KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Darkness vs. Sephiroth

The Darkness vs. Sephiroth
Started by: MelloDraMattIc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MelloDraMattIc
Sherriff Of Emo Town.

The Darkness vs. Sephiroth

Yeah. You heard me.
Jackie Estacado, in the full Darkness vs. Sephiroth.
In a fight to the death.
TO THE DEATH.
THE DEATH!!

(And no, Cloud, Kadaj, Yazzoo, Loz, Angel, or The Witchblade do not play into this. This is just Jackie vs. Sephy.)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:41 AM
MelloDraMattIc is currently offline Click here to Send MelloDraMattIc a Private Message Find more posts by MelloDraMattIc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Funny, I could have sworn this was a comic book versus forum.

Oh! Wait! It IS a comic book versus forum!

Closed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:43 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

wrong forum m8, Games VS is somewhere else

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:54 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MelloDraMattIc
Sherriff Of Emo Town.

>-< well...teh darkness was a comic first.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 03:38 AM
MelloDraMattIc is currently offline Click here to Send MelloDraMattIc a Private Message Find more posts by MelloDraMattIc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Squall wtfpwns them all including all the other FF protagonists (including, Gasp! Cloud) by casting hero and lionheart-ing all their asses...

raver

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 07:22 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

good to see u post again

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 07:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MelloDraMattIc
>-< well...teh darkness was a comic first.

Sepiroth is still a game character. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 08:41 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Which VERSION of Sephiroth. Their's like...Five I think ?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 09:55 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

AC Sephiroth had control over the negative lifestream, lifestream in the world of FF7 is the power of everything, everything was made up of the lifestream, from materia, to buildings, to all life, it also has the power to destroy the planet, it disinegrated the giant meteor very fast, with a gesture, he covered the largest city instantly.

Sephiroths willpower is so powerful that when he first died, he reformed his body back at the northern crator, the 2nd time he died, he infected the entire planet, creating his own plague and even his own negative lifestream, he has the power of Jenova, which means he can shapeshift, go intangeble, powers at unknown limits, etc.

He has created life, and the beings he created were very powerful.

His TK is powerful enough to hold back Holy, a destructive force, powerful enough to destroy the planet, with a nod, he collapsed half a giant building, he has various summons, like supernova, which is capable of destroying planets.

He has been stated to be most powerful character in the FF7 world, which includes the chaos, weapons, and even the goddess herself.

He was capable of transforming the entire planet into his own ship to soar the cosmos

A little cool spar of Sephiroth(his weakest form) when he was still in SOLDIER, before he gained most of his powers and was insane

Last edited by Terryc250 on Jan 12th, 2008 at 10:41 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 10:30 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Terryc250

He has created life, and the beings he created were very powerful.

I HATE it when people bring that up, because it's taken out of context so often it's unbelievable.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 10:49 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by grey fox
I HATE it when people bring that up, because it's taken out of context so often it's unbelievable.

What do you mean? He created Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj, they were physical manifestations of himself, it was stated by the creators.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 10:59 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MelloDraMattIc
Sherriff Of Emo Town.

What do you mean? He created Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj, they were physical manifestations of himself, it was stated by the creators.

Doesn't only Kadaj count as beind Sephiroth since he was the only one who actually turned into Sephiroth in the movie?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 05:12 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yes, but people assume it was intentional. It was purely accidental.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:34 AM
Terryc250

^ He made them on accident? No he created them, with the intent to guide them with the voice of Jenova to get the j-cells and reform himself.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:11 AM
dawsey28

smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 11:08 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote