KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Cable

Batman vs Cable
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Batman vs Cable

In unarmed combat between these two who would win? Cable can not use his mutant abilities only his fighting skills. Batman does not have his utility belt, or Batarangs.

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:38 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You already know the answer...

Batman 10/10.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

So I assume Cable keeps his metal arm?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:40 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So I assume Cable keeps his metal arm?

Yep metal arm stays. Cable was also able to take Wolverine and Bishop at the same time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I know,hell he proved he was Wolverines H2H superior in their first fight.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:52 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Martian_mind
I know,hell he proved he was Wolverines H2H superior in their first fight.

No he dident.

sorry,but cable aint Logan superior in h2h combat period.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 12:17 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleMac
Restricted

Account Restricted

How to change your IP address. It might not work for everyone.

[Edit.]

Last edited by Storm on Jan 13th, 2008 at 01:06 PM

LittleMac is currently offline Click here to Send LittleMac a Private Message Find more posts by LittleMac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Cable should win. Even without his TK, he's still an exceptional fighter and has his cybernetic arm (10-ton lifting capacity, defensive capability, ) a hell of a lot better than brass knuckles).

Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yep metal arm stays. Cable was also able to take Wolverine and Bishop at the same time.

no he dident. They kept going at him one at a time and bishop was useless. Hell Logan could have killed cable at least twice in that encounter.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 12:18 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Battlehammer
no he dident. They kept going at him one at a time and bishop was useless. Hell Logan could have killed cable at least twice in that encounter.

I don't know what you were seeing, but from what I saw.... Cable hit Wolverine with an unexpected right cross that left him flat. Cable may not be able to beat Wolverine in the long run without TK, but in a fight he was/is the more graceful fighter. Besides this is really not a fight versus Wolverine, I used Wolverine and Bishop as an example to show that Cable could go the distance if not win against Batman.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 07:29 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Cables arm brings him teh win.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You already know the answer...

Batman 10/10.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 10:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I don't know what you were seeing, but from what I saw.... Cable hit Wolverine with an unexpected right cross that left him flat. Cable may not be able to beat Wolverine in the long run without TK, but in a fight he was/is the more graceful fighter. Besides this is really not a fight versus Wolverine, I used Wolverine and Bishop as an example to show that Cable could go the distance if not win against Batman.

You may want to re read the issue. cable tried to run. Logan tackle cable and could have stabb him,but he wanted to talk. cable attempts to shoot wolverine. wolverine dodge the piont blank shot and cuts the gun in haft. Cable punch Logan once in that entier fight in no way showed to be more graceful.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:03 PM