KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto / Juggernaut (VS.) Apocalypse / Dr. Doom

Magneto / Juggernaut (VS.) Apocalypse / Dr. Doom
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Magneto / Juggernaut (VS.) Apocalypse / Dr. Doom

Ok, this is a tag-team match-up with Dr. Doom and (a non-jobbing) Apocalypse in one corner and Magneto with Juggernaut in the other corner...

There is no prep and the fight takes place in Latveria...a few miles from Castle Doom...

Each combatant is fighting to the best of their abilities and Bloodlust in ON!!!!!

Which one of these villainous tag-teams takes the gold????

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jan 18th, 2008 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:46 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Apoc really drags down Doom...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 04:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 09:45 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Dr. Doom>Magneto

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 11:40 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

confused What do you mean??

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 03:44 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
confused What do you mean??

Apoc sucks.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:57 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Mindset
Apoc sucks.

Normally yes, but this is a NON-jobbing and NON-sucking Apocalypse...

Apocalypse the way HE SHOULD BE WRITTEN.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:26 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Mindset
Apoc sucks.

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Normally yes, but this is a NON-jobbing and NON-sucking Apocalypse...

lol...

People read the BoA arc, and all of sudden Apoc is Darkseid?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:15 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

(please log in to view the image)

does not approve of the comparison to Ol' blue-lips.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:37 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

team 2

Owning Thor

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:38 AM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Doom.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cap'n Happy

The only (and I mean ONLY) thing that gives Apocalypse/Doom any chance is that the fight is taking place in Latveria. With DoomBots and other resources at his command, Vic might have a chance to make up for the dead weight on his team, but I doubt it. Apocalypse is a bad character, created to service a bad "crossover event". To try and say, "but wait, this time he doesn't suck!" just won't cut it. Too many story line prove you wrong. Power and credibility have to be earned and stand the test of time. Magneto and Juggernaut win- but at the last second, Doom mind-switches with Mags, and snatches victory form the jaws of defeat. Marco wanders into town, gets drunk, and ask the bar-maid if she wants to touch his "magic ruby".

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 08:53 AM
Cap'n Happy is currently offline Click here to Send Cap'n Happy a Private Message Find more posts by Cap'n Happy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Cap'n Happy
The only (and I mean ONLY) thing that gives Apocalypse/Doom any chance is that the fight is taking place in Latveria. With DoomBots and other resources at his command, Vic might have a chance to make up for the dead weight on his team, but I doubt it. Apocalypse is a bad character, created to service a bad "crossover event". To try and say, "but wait, this time he doesn't suck!" just won't cut it. Too many story line prove you wrong. Power and credibility have to be earned and stand the test of time. Magneto and Juggernaut win- but at the last second, Doom mind-switches with Mags, and snatches victory form the jaws of defeat. Marco wanders into town, gets drunk, and ask the bar-maid if she wants to touch his "magic ruby".
thumb up

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 09:05 AM
skyfather
Bad Ass

Owning Thor

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 02:49 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:49 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me a storyline where Apocalypse is so incredibly weak without having undergone some form of depowering.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:55 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by llagrok
Show me a storyline where Apocalypse is so incredibly weak.

they cant,because all apocs low/poor showings are blown completely out of all proportion.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:58 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote