KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » American Kaiju versus Godzilla

American Kaiju versus Godzilla
Started by: Master-Borg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

American Kaiju versus Godzilla

King Kong, Zilla, and Cloverfield

versus

Godzilla

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 12:40 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

If Gojira was capable of laughing, this is where he'd be doing it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 12:47 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Team

I'm assuming this is Godzilla from the 1998 film.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 12:51 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Gojira was capable of laughing, this is where he'd be doing it.
huh? confused

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 12:51 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

King Kong alone pwned Godzilla.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 12:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was ridiculous.

he shot lightning out of his nipples at Godzilla.

'Zilla has too much firepower to lose to either of these guys.

King Kong goes down first, then Cloverfield eventually loses, either that or he gets lucky and his parasites somehow kill Godzilla with thousands of there bites.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:07 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
That was ridiculous.

he shot lightning out of his nipples at Godzilla.

'Zilla has too much firepower to lose to either of these guys.

King Kong goes down first, then Cloverfield eventually loses, either that or he gets lucky and his parasites somehow kill Godzilla with thousands of there bites.
Nipple blasters > Godzilla King Kong solos.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kiing Kong can't canonically shoot lightning out of his nipples.

I assume we're using the King Kong from the canon movie? The one were he is killed by nothing more then a couple of 50's airplanes?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:20 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amp
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team

I'm assuming this is Godzilla from the 1998 film.
NO!!!!!!

Christ realize that. sad

He is now called Zilla. When people say Godzilla they mean the real one.

Not USA Godzilla.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:20 AM
Amp is currently offline Click here to Send Amp a Private Message Find more posts by Amp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Peek
NO!!!!!!

Christ realize that. sad

He is now called Zilla. When people say Godzilla they mean the real one.

Not USA Godzilla.
what did you think of the 1998 Godzilla film.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:24 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

King Kong wouldn't be able to defeat Godzilla if a fight was prolonged. Kong has no regen, Godzilla does, and that alone allows him to prevail against Kong along with his atomic ray and everything else he's got. Kong dies first, and eventually, Cloverkaiju will go too.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:32 AM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amp
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
what did you think of the 1998 Godzilla film.
I liked the monster himself. The film was shit know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOISbaA2G18

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 01:33 AM
Amp is currently offline Click here to Send Amp a Private Message Find more posts by Amp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Re: American Kaiju versus Godzilla

Originally posted by Master-Borg
King Kong, Zilla, and Cloverfield

versus

Godzilla

You're kiddin' right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Godzilla in "Final Wars" alone took on THREE monsters simultaneously and whipped the piss out of ALL OF THEM. He battled Rodan, Anguirus, and Kind Caesar all at once and triumphed; and Rodan, Anguirus, and King Caesar all would destroy Zilla, Kong, and Cloverfield. Just the sheer size of them would crush your three monsters.

Not to mention Godzilla has already battled (and totally OWNED) Zilla once, which took all of about 35 seconds. Here he destroys all three in about a minute and a half.

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Feb 4th, 2008 at 03:28 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:25 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Actually....King Kong would be less than half of Godzilla's height. I believe it is stated that Godzilla is around 400 feet tall. I don't even think Kong is 100 ft. tall. Kong and Godzilla were only depicted as being around the same size in that stupid Godzilla vs King Kong movie.

The Cloverfield monster is supposed to be about 500 ft tall...so, it may have a size advantage on Godzilla.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:36 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Actually....King Kong would be less than half of Godzilla's height. I believe it is stated that Godzilla is around 400 feet tall. I don't even think Kong is 100 ft. tall. Kong and Godzilla were only depicted as being around the same size in that stupid Godzilla vs King Kong movie.

The Cloverfield monster is supposed to be about 500 ft tall...so, it may have a size advantage on Godzilla.
In the Toho films Kong is almost the same size as Godzilla i am assuming we are using that Kong right?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:41 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by iceman24567
In the Toho films Kong is almost the same size as Godzilla i am assuming we are using that Kong right?

I'm not sure...I'm just going by the American Kong in all the movies he's been in. Actually, if I recall correctly, I remember one character in a Kong movie stating that the Ape was only 50 feet tall...lol.

Most standard showings of King Kong depict him as being much much smaller than Godzilla.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:44 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

I'm not sure...I'm just going by the American Kong in all the movies he's been in. Actually, if I recall correctly, I remember one character in a Kong movie stating that the Ape was only 50 feet tall...lol.

Most standard showings of King Kong depict him as being much much smaller than Godzilla.
Yeah in most films he is that small but films with him battling other monsters he's at Godzilla height.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:50 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

If we're talking the Kong from the '76 film, that Kong was around 50 feet tall and weighed around 150 tons....as was the original Kong from the 1933 film. They were roughly around the same size and weight. The Kong from the most recent film isn't even 50 feet tall. He's more around 30 feet tall and nowhere near the weight.

Godzilla in the Heisai films was 100 meters tall (328 feet) and weighed 66,000 tons...and was even bigger in Final Wars. Toho's King Kong was 148 feet tall and weighed 27,000 tons and the Godzilla in that film was 164 feet tall and weighed 22,000 tons. They had to amp up Kong to make up for the size difference.

Oh, if you're wondering how I know all this, I have the official Godzilla compendium which covers all the Godzilla films and has everyone's stats. Pretty cool book. smile

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:56 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: American Kaiju versus Godzilla

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Just the sheer size of them would crush your three monsters.

Cloverfield ia round 500 feet tall. He is taller then everyone in this match.

Way to go. Godzilla still wins, though.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 04:10 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Re: Re: Re: American Kaiju versus Godzilla

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Cloverfield ia round 500 feet tall. He is taller then everyone in this match.

Way to go. Godzilla still wins, though.

Where does it officially say that Cloverfield is around 500 feet? I want proof. Because I've seen the film, and he didn't look that tall to me at ANY point in the film. In fact, he seemed smaller at the end than he did towards the middle. At his biggest he only looked to be around 300 feet tall...nowhere near 500 feet tall. Hell, Final Wars Godzilla isn't even that tall, and I know Cloverfield wasn't bigger than Godzilla was in Final Wars.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 04:18 AM