KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sasquatch vs Timber Wolf

Sasquatch vs Timber Wolf
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Sasquatch vs Timber Wolf

Who'd win between these two hairballs?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 06:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Brin Londo? Unless I'm missing something he is a tad outclassed here

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 06:31 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Not really outclassed if you take into account his fighting prowess. Lobo fought Brin and crushed him but I think Lobo would be able to crush Sasquatch as well. If Wolverine can hang with Sasquatch why can't Brin?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 07:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Errr...what? Timber Wolf is no Wolverine, he doesn't have adamantium claws like Wolverine, he doesn't have a healing factor like Wolverine, he isn't as skilled as Wolverine, he hasn't gone up against the people Wolverine fights regularly. I really don't see how on Earth you can compare the two.

Also are you familar with Sasquatch AT ALL?

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 7th, 2008 at 08:42 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 08:35 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Errr...what? Timber Wolf is no Wolverine, he doesn't have adamantium claws like Wolverine, he doesn't have a healing factor like Wolverine, he isn't as skilled as Wolverine, he hasn't gone up against the people Wolverine fights regularly. I really don't see how on Earth you can compare the two.

Also are you familar with Sasquatch AT ALL?

You mean Sasquatch that stalemated with the Thing right? Well Lobo is greater than Ben Grimm by leaps and bounds. Timber Wolf took a hell of a beating from him and was still able to get up. If Lobo got ahold of Sasquatch he would do the same to him. Don't try and make it seem like I matched US Agent up against Thor ok, because I think that Timber Wolf (In his more beastial form) would be a decent fight for Sasquatch.

Also I never said anything about Tanaraq, if you were going there.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 09:28 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Mungi could it be that it is you that knows little about Timber Wolf? See here, read this:

Powers
Originally, Timber Wolf was superhumanly fast and agile, but when the serum changed him into a wolf-like lycanthrope he gained claws, enhanced senses, the ability to heal quickly from injuries, and superhuman strength. As a byproduct of his wolfen form, he is often prone to outbursts of savage fury.

NO? Then read this...........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Wolf_%28comics%29

Oh wait Read this........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

Last edited by Stoic on Feb 7th, 2008 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 09:45 AM
-K-M-

[
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You mean Sasquatch that stalemated with the Thing right? Well Lobo is greater than Ben Grimm by leaps and bounds. Timber Wolf took a hell of a beating from him and was still able to get up. If Lobo got ahold of Sasquatch he would do the same to him. Don't try and make it seem like I matched US Agent up against Thor ok, because I think that Timber Wolf (In his more beastial form) would be a decent fight for Sasquatch.

Also I never said anything about Tanaraq, if you were going there.

Errr..you mean a weakened Sasquatch stalemated, when at the start of the fight Sasquatch was toying with him and dominating him erm Lobo would win, but it wouldn't be another Timber Wolf fight. Basically Sasquatch is Hulk as he too can become stronger with rage and pain and has a healing factor that repaired his organs seconds after they were destroyed. Also have you seen the Sasquatch vs. Wolverine fights? As Logan really didn't do much in them.

He wouldn't even need to go Tanaraq to destroy Timber Wolf and that's a fact erm He has every advantage over the Legion member

Sasquatch is stronger, faster, smarter, more durable, has a better healing factor, beaten better and stronger people, etc. He really is outclassed erm

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Mungi could it be that it is you that knows little about Timber Wolf? See here, read this:

Powers
Originally, Timber Wolf was superhumanly fast and agile, but when the serum changed him into a wolf-like lycanthrope he gained claws, enhanced senses, the ability to heal quickly from injuries, and superhuman strength. As a byproduct of his wolfen form, he is often prone to outbursts of savage fury.

NO? Then read this...........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timber_Wolf_%28comics%29

Oh wait Read this........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasquatch_%28comics%29

No I know who he is and he is so outclassed it's funny, also the wikipedia bio hurts him more then anything erm

Sasquatch bio:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Sasquatch_I

Sasquatch respect thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t465150.html

Once again your showing your really don't know much about the characters your debating erm

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 7th, 2008 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 04:40 PM