KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Whirlwind Vs Vertigo

Whirlwind Vs Vertigo
Started by: rougeredmage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rougeredmage

Whirlwind Vs Vertigo

i am supprised that this battle has not been done before but a search proved otherwise..... thus i give you one of the most interlecturall stimulating and groundbreaking debates of this new millenium. a debate that i hope will make you head turn trying to focus on the direct consiquences of such a dynamic and unique battle.... ( if their is any)

so without any more divertions i present for you:

Whirlwind Vs Vertigo

if you do know who these find villains are ........then you are obviously are not a true marvelite thus stan lee willl have words with you after this event has finished !!!!

Whirlwind is a member of the masters of evil that has the abilty to turn at super human speeds.... without any dizzness or disorentation Whirlwind

Vertigo is a former savage land mutate turned maruader. with the ability to project psionic energy that disorientates her opponants Vertigo

this epic battle takes place at an athletic's track sports stadium type arean. thus the question remainds does whirlwind get an advantage of the vixen vertigo..... or is the psionic force of vertigo run rings around the whirlwind...

please give who gives the majority and why...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 09:36 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

bump? just for the sake of it..... how come no one ever seems to like my battles.... just because i dont spam the usual overpowered names no one bothers to read my posts sad

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 10:15 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

vertigo

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 07:55 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 06:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

It depends if she can affect Whirlwind before he takes her down.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 07:22 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote