KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Couples Clash! - The Love Battle Between Universes! Whose Love & Power are Strongest?

Couples Clash! - The Love Battle Between Universes! Whose Love & Power are Strongest?
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

Couples Clash! - The Love Battle Between Universes! Whose Love & Power are Strongest?

Storm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_%28Marvel_Comics%29

and

Black Panther
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_%28comics%29

-Versus-

Invisible Woman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Woman

and

Batman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_%28comics%29

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the scenario.

quote:

Invisible Woman, tired of her depressing and abusive life with Reed Richards travels to the DC Universe using Reed Richards dimensional equipment. She leaves a note only saying to everyone, "I've finally left. Don't come after me. -Susan."

In the DC universe IW falls for the dashingly handsome Batman. Batman also swoons for the young woman, and they both fall in love. Batman knows nothing of the Marvel Universe and Susan decides to leave that in the past and tell nothing of the Marvel Universe to Batman.

Reed Richards after a few days tracks down Invisible Woman and asks Storm and Black Panther to bring her back to the Marvel Universe so they can talk. They agree and head of into the DC Universe.

Storm and Black Panther both teleport into Gotham City and home in on Invisible Woman's location. Batman and Susan are walking down the street at night (they decided to do patrols together in Gotham) when Storm and Black Panther land near Susan.

Storm: "Susan, we've come to bring you home."

IW: "No I have a new happy life here and I am not going back."

BP: "This isn't a request Susan. You are coming with us either the easy way or the hard way"

Batman: "I don't know who you are. But when you threaten Susan, you make me mad. And you won't like it when I get mad."

Storm: *her eyes turn white and clouds start to form above the city* "Looks like we are going to have to drag her back"

BP: I see wife...hard way it is.

Batman: *whips out a Baterang* Over MY. DEAD. BODY.

Suddenly a lightning bolt crashes down over IW and Batman. But the bolt is deflected by a newly formed forcefield.

IW: Bruce, don't underestimate them. I will handle the white haired woman. You take Black Panther. Tonight we put an end my past and start a new life together.

Batman: *looks at Black Panther* I won't say it again. Get out of my city, and never return.

BP: I am afraid I can't do that.

Storm: *looks at Susan* I won't hold back with my next lightning bolt, Susan. You ARE coming with us.

IW: Not Today *she turns partially invisible* Tonight I am going to make my past disappear. Including you.

A lightning bolt crackles in the sky and Batman and Black Panther charge toward one another.

And the Battle begins.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Feb 19th, 2008 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:43 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Batman will defeat Black Panther. He is fighting for Susan. T'Challa is fighting because Reed begged them to bring her back. See my point. All Susan has to do is create a force field around herself and then on inside Storm's heart and explode it.

I like the idea of Susan and Bruce. But Batman and Wonder Woman is so much better.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:04 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Well even though Reed begged T'Challa to bring her back, that doesn't make T'Challa any less of a fighter. In fact batman being angry may make him less clear headed and focused no?

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 05:01 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

batman/diana

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:18 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evangel94
Well even though Reed begged T'Challa to bring her back, that doesn't make T'Challa any less of a fighter. In fact batman being angry may make him less clear headed and focused no?
Possibly, but I don't think so. Bruce is too smart for that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:02 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
batman/diana
cool

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 04:02 PM