KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weakest Character Who Could Do This to Juggernaut?

Weakest Character Who Could Do This to Juggernaut?
Started by: 123KID

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weakest Character Who Could Do This to Juggernaut?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:30 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Darkseid shifty

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:34 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

onslaught

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:36 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

uhh ne one arround hulk lvl if depowered version... classic powered juggy? probably need some cosmic unless PIS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:36 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wong

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:40 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

very convincing argument that

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:42 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 123KID
very convincing argument that

Do you mean the Juggernaut who lost some of his power during Exiles or full powered Classic Juggernaut?

Umm.. Hulk! cool

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:57 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

didn't this happen before the stuff in All New Exiles ?
and i'm still waiting on proof he was weakened in either instance with Onslaught
something in another comic entirely not once referenced anywhere else...just seems doubtful

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:04 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by 123KID
didn't this happen before the stuff in All New Exiles ?
and i'm still waiting on proof he was weakened in either instance with Onslaught
something in another comic entirely not once referenced anywhere else...just seems doubtful

He was weakened when the gem was ripped out of his chest. It was shown in the All New Exiles and then afterwards in the X-men Unlimited Comic when he was hurt in the dimension in the Gem. I proved to you that his body and soul were transported to the gem.

As for the first incident, Onslaught could have easily messed with his mind. Seeing as he is a psychic entity, he could have bypassed his helmet like Psylocke did. As for his suit being torn up, it was probably a result of Onslaught hitting him and hurling him cross country. His armor is easily torn. As I recall Beast was helping heal the damage done to his mind and not his body.

If you want more proof, you're not going to get it. Unlike others, Juggernaut is a rarely used character. He maybe appeared in 3 comics during the Onslaught incident, with little panel time outside his conversation with Jean Grey and his scuffle with Beast and Bishop.

Also, it seemed the writers wanted to correct a mistake anyways. In TWO different comics, Onslaught said he couldn't kill Juggernaut as long as he was connected to his power source. And also that Juggernaut was indestructible. Futher implying that he probably messed up Cain's mind in their first encounter.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:25 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Onslaught couldn't kill Hulk either, and he actually tried as opposed to just saying he couldn't. and Juggernaut states that he was [b]slugged[b] from Canada.

also, the Onslaught Hulk fought was more powerful than the one that did that to Juggernaut.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:34 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught couldn't kill Hulk either, and he actually tried as opposed to just saying he couldn't. and Juggernaut states that he was [b]slugged[b] from Canada.

also, the Onslaught Hulk fought was more powerful than the one that did that to Juggernaut.

Onslaught wasn't trying to kill Hulk. From what I have read on comic message boards he was Wanting Hulk to break his armor so he could be free of his physical shell. I don't know why you felt the need to bring Hulk into that part of the argument anyways.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:42 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Do you know in recent Juggernaut appearances

It was revealed that Onslaught was actually afraid of Juggernaut. It also mentions that is why he went after Cain to begin with.

Apparently Xavier was meant to be the original choice for the Juggernaut powers. It also talks about how Xavier was still drawn to the gem.

So yeah Cain wasn't able to completely operate during that whole Saga. From the new stuff to the Exiles stuff.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:43 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

umm, Onslaught's supposed to be born of the dark-side of Xavier so yes, he would have issues with the Juggernaut but, he did what he did and it's on-panel.
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Onslaught wasn't trying to kill Hulk. From what I have read on comic message boards he was Wanting Hulk to break his armor so he could be free of his physical shell. I don't know why you felt the need to bring Hulk into that part of the argument anyways.

check out the actual fight, he was trying to put Hulk down for good.
and he was a lot more powerful by then, so it was an even more impressive fight.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:45 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So yeah Cain wasn't able to completely operate during that whole Saga. From the new stuff to the Exiles stuff.

even during Uncanny X #322 ? (the scans in the OP are from)
when did the events of All New Exiles occur in relation to them ?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:50 PM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

also, it says Juggy was slugged ?
i thought that was said but where is it said ?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 11:18 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

umm, Onslaught's supposed to be born of the dark-side of Xavier so yes, he would have issues with the Juggernaut but, he did what he did and it's on-panel.

check out the actual fight, he was trying to put Hulk down for good.
and he was a lot more powerful by then, so it was an even more impressive fight.
Um what I;m talking about happened on-panel as well and was a lot more recent.

And it was stated not that he had issues with Cain but that he was afraid of his power. wink

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 11:32 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

and so he made sure to stifle that fair by owning Juggernaut twice.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 11:44 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

The Iron Fist could do it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 12:03 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

The Onslaught saga was when Juggs was starting to get his depowerment. What Onslaught did isn't a fair assessment.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:06 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

which part ?
the part where he KO'ed Juggs, the part being discussed in this thread, was a good bit before the start of the Onslaught Saga

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 02:08 AM