KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » She-Hulk vs "This really fat amalgam."

She-Hulk vs "This really fat amalgam."
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

She-Hulk vs "This really fat amalgam."

She-Hulk (really really mad)

vs

"Captain Blobossus"

An Amalgam of

Blob (Body/Powers)
Colossus (Powers)
Captain America (Mind/Powers/Shield)

Fight takes place in an Adamantium dome (the floors, walls, and doors, are all made out of adamantium). A crowd of rich spectators (who created the amalgam and captured She-Hulk for their amusement) is watching this match on TV monitors in another room.

Who wins?

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:35 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Almost certainly the amalgam.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:43 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

SheHulk gets taken apart easily. With Blob and Collossus together doubt she has a way of doing any damage at all to the amalgam.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:44 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Wait, didn't She-Hulk get a power upgrade not too long ago that made her really formidable no? And didn't she rip apart vision at maximum density? Perhaps someone can clear up She-Hulks power level for me...

What if it were Wonder Woman instead of She-Hulk?

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Feb 29th, 2008 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:49 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evangel94
Wait, didn't She-Hulk get a power upgrade not too long ago. And didn't she rip apart vision at maximum density no?

But his Blob's powers would negate all bludgeoning attacks to the point of being meaningless. Unless she decides to sue him kicks and punches are her only options.

It's possible that she's stronger than Colossus right now but Cap's skills outmatch her so much that it wouldn't make any difference. Her best outcome is that she'll only go down "eventually" rather than in a few hits.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

She hulk wins.

The SSS tries to make Blob a 'perfect physical specimen', the ensuing struggle annihilates the planet and causes Uatu to go blind.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 10:48 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

amalgam

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 11:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus could do it by himself as could Blob. Combine their powers they is a mismatch.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 01:06 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

I think she hulk is a terrible version of hulk. She gets torn apart,
amalgam 10/10

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 10:59 AM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote