KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 vs 3 h2h

3 vs 3 h2h
Started by: psy_blade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psy_blade

3 vs 3 h2h

Nick Fury
Daredevil
Punisher

vs.

Black Cat
Black Widow
Black Panther

no weapons
h2h only

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:05 PM
psy_blade is currently offline Click here to Send psy_blade a Private Message Find more posts by psy_blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Team 1. 7/10. Maybe 8.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:54 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Interesting. The Punisher is a definite weak link for team 1, but considering they are backed up by Fury and Daredevil, it hardly matters.

Team 1 for a majority.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 04:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Punisher>Felicia IF he can keep her *** on the ground.
Nick Fury>Black Widow
I'm gonna go with Black Panther>Daredevil due to his enhancements.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 12:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Im gonna agree with most of the above statement. All except the part about Panther > DD due to enhancements.

I say that cause Panthers enhancements dont give him much of an advantage over DD. At least not enough to give him a victory over him. Plus this is h2h and DD > Panther in that aspect.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 08:21 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
Im gonna agree with most of the above statement. All except the part about Panther > DD due to enhancements.

I say that cause Panthers enhancements dont give him much of an advantage over DD. At least not enough to give him a victory over him. Plus this is h2h and DD > Panther in that aspect.

100% AGREED ^^ wink

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 09:51 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team one

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam

Agreed. It could really go either way. I'd just give the edge to T'Challa due to his enhanced abilities and Vibranium suit.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:27 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Black Cat > Punisher

DD >/= BP

Fury > BW

Team 1

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:39 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yeah I think I'm going with DD>BP here. There essentially equals. T'Challa has a slight physical advantage along with smarts and tech. But this is H2H and DD is one of the best here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 11:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Team one.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 11:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 10:39 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote