KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro VS Karate Kid

Kenshiro VS Karate Kid
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro. YOU WA SHOCK! 4 40.00%
Karate Kid. 4 40.00%
they both kill each other 0 0%
*ignore* 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kenshiro VS Karate Kid
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenshiro VS Karate Kid

so the greatest martial artist from mangas takes on the karate boy of DC. who wins. this is the strongest incarnation of Kenshiro...that being the Hokuto no ken2 sega.

no weapons for either of them.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 07:40 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Karate Kid. He's more skilled, and he's not from Manga.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:02 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Whats wrong with manga?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:30 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Nothing IMO. Except it's hard to find good matches for comic characters. Kenshiro is uber, but he's not the best.

KK on the other hand, is undisputedly the best martial artist in DC comics. He's beaten Superman.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:36 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

he beat supes? i thought he only beat Superboy and that was also PIS ridden. Kenshiro is probably faster, can teleport has musou tensei which is the nothingness where he can call on souls to aid him in fights and teleport right through your attacks and hit your pressure points. on top of all that he has energy blasts (the origin of all projectiles for videogames) and other feats. the guy is a beast.

karate kid falls hard without knowing what hit him. and then his head blows up.

"Omae wa...mou shindiuru!"

~Sado

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 09:10 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

He didn't 'beat' Superman, but he took on Superboy. Pre-Crisis Superboy, not Post-Crisis.

That's assuming we're talking about the original Karate Kid.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 09:49 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGauntlet
Not Gay!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
he beat supes? i thought he only beat Superboy and that was also PIS ridden. Kenshiro is probably faster, can teleport has musou tensei which is the nothingness where he can call on souls to aid him in fights and teleport right through your attacks and hit your pressure points. on top of all that he has energy blasts (the origin of all projectiles for videogames) and other feats. the guy is a beast.

karate kid falls hard without knowing what hit him. and then his head blows up.

"Omae wa...mou shindiuru!"

~Sado

What's so cool about saying stuff in Japanese with all these anime/manga fans?

http://moglinville.myminicity.com/
I know you want to click it.

Last edited by SpiderGauntlet on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:25 AM
SpiderGauntlet is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGauntlet a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGauntlet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nothing IMO. Except it's hard to find good matches for comic characters. Kenshiro is uber, but he's not the best.

KK on the other hand, is undisputedly the best martial artist in DC comics. He's beaten Superman.

Please.

Do try to stop making a fool of yourself.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 04:51 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

In fact, anime version of Kenshiro recently got a few upgrades- like invisibility... and Muso Tensei is teh sex.
In fact, all depends on what version of Kenshiro we use. Current one can be a match for Pre-Crisis KK and beat the shizzle out of current. Classic (like the one I'm using in Ill's tourney) is a little more modest.

Let's make a little twist. How many seconds would it take for each of them to kill "berserker Wolvie" from nearby thread? The winner is whoever does it faster.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:11 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:13 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Current one can be a match for Pre-Crisis

Back it up, cause I call bullshits.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:14 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Can be a match doesn't mean that he totally pwns him- but...some stuff with Muso Tensei like summoning the spirits of previous Hokuto Shiken users, sort of astral projection which is intangible but can beat you as well as a physical body would (he used it to beat the sh*t out of his enemy when he was comatose).

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:19 PM
iceman24567

Karate Kid wins here he hangs with people that can knock down buildings Kenshiro is not matching him.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Isn't Kenshiro superhumanly fast and capable of killing people with a few pokes?

Unless we jump to PreCrisisKK it seems like a horrible stomp to me.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 12:05 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Back it up, cause I call bullshits.

the only BS i smell is with you, pal. watch your mouth.

quote:
Karate Kid wins here he hangs with people that can knock down buildings Kenshiro is not matching him.

kenshiro can knock down buildings with a casual backhand, icecube. familiarize yourself with the characters before taking sides. in the animes kenshiro can punch people from one side of the city to the other, knock down buildings, open trenches in grounds, shatter large iron balls, dig up wells, break off a mountain, surivive extreme heat from lit petrol, crush people's head with a simple hand grip, vaporize large rocks, sense the opponent from anywhere, levitate several meters in the air, send projectile beams, kick people several miles in the air, punch people several miles in the air, overturn cars.....................and all of thse are WITHOUT hulking up.
oh and did i mention he can teleport and is superstrong and superfast erm
karate kid gets his ass spanked godhand style and then blows up!

quote:
In fact, anime version of Kenshiro recently got a few upgrades- like invisibility... and Muso Tensei is teh sex.
In fact, all depends on what version of Kenshiro we use. Current one can be a match for Pre-Crisis KK and beat the shizzle out of current. Classic (like the one I'm using in Ill's tourney) is a little more modest.

charlotte! love
musou tensei pwns karate Krap. lets see him punch a teleporting humanbeing who goes right through your moves and hits your pressure points so you go pop. even classic kenshiro can beat him. he has energy beams shooting out of his hands and legs. i'd like to see KK dodge a beam of ki that's larger than him smile

quote:
What's so cool about saying stuff in Japanese with all these anime/manga fans?

same as you running around calling yourself spidergauntlet cool
personal preference. sue me.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:13 AM
Mindset

When did Kenshiro get so strong?

Granted I've only seen the movie and read some of the manga

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:16 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

well you can always watch the 109 episodes of season1 and the next 50 for season2 and the 3 OVA movies. cool

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:42 AM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenshiro wins in a massive stomp.

No matter which version you go by, Kenshiro wins. Karate Kid isn't even on the same level.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:38 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Sado22
the only BS i smell is with you, pal. watch your mouth.

kenshiro can knock down buildings with a casual backhand, icecube. familiarize yourself with the characters before taking sides. in the animes kenshiro can punch people from one side of the city to the other, knock down buildings, open trenches in grounds, shatter large iron balls, dig up wells, break off a mountain, surivive extreme heat from lit petrol, crush people's head with a simple hand grip, vaporize large rocks, sense the opponent from anywhere, levitate several meters in the air, send projectile beams, kick people several miles in the air, punch people several miles in the air, overturn cars.....................and all of thse are WITHOUT hulking up.
oh and did i mention he can teleport and is superstrong and superfast erm
karate kid gets his ass spanked godhand style and then blows up!

charlotte! love
musou tensei pwns karate Krap. lets see him punch a teleporting humanbeing who goes right through your moves and hits your pressure points so you go pop. even classic kenshiro can beat him. he has energy beams shooting out of his hands and legs. i'd like to see KK dodge a beam of ki that's larger than him smile

same as you running around calling yourself spidergauntlet cool
personal preference. sue me.

~Sado

So should I report you for making a spite thread?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:24 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Kenshiro easily catches crossbow bolts between his fingers and can throw them just as fast without trying. He defeated someone who was basically made of iron using pressure points. He's also displayed huge strength on varous occasions.

I think Kenshiro will take the majority over KK, but it'll be close.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 08:35 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote