KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk and Namor!

Hulk and Namor!
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

Hulk and Namor!

Some matches with these two bad ass dude
Under the rain, in New-York
Hulk = Current Hulk = World War Hulk

1: Hulk vs Current Namor
2: Hulk vs Ultimate Namor
3: Ultimate Hulk vs Namor
4: Ultimate Hulk vs Ultimate Namor
5: Hulk vs Ultimate Hulk
6: Namor vs Ultimate Namor
7: Hulk and Namor vs Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Namor
8: Hulk and Ultimate Hulk vs Namor and Ultimate Namor
9: Hulk vs Namor vs Ultimate Hulk vs Ultimate Namor

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 04:48 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Namor gets the pimp hand.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:29 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Hulk
2. Hulk
3. Namor
4: Ultimate Namor
5: Hulk
6: Ultimate Namor
7: Hulk and Namor
8: Hulk and Ultimate Hulk
9: Hulk

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 09:30 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance
Plot is better than power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
1. Hulk
2. Hulk
3. Namor
4: Ultimate Namor
5: Hulk
6: Ultimate Namor
7: Hulk and Namor
8: Hulk and Ultimate Hulk
9: Hulk

you got number 3 wrong Ultimate Hulk is terrifying powerful

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:12 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by severance
you got number 3 wrong Ultimate Hulk is terrifying powerful

I disagree.

He's been pretty impressive, but an electric shock to the brain takes him out. It's easy for Namor to replicate that.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 04:05 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance

Ultimate hulk not far off 616 hulk. I'm he's survived nukes not sure electric shock will take him out

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 05:37 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimate hulk not far off 616 hulk. I'm he's survived nukes not sure electric shock will take him out

It did in Ultimate Human #2.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:00 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Ultimate Hulk punked most of the Ultimates put together including Ultimate Thor. Definatley not to be underestimated.

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 07:29 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

An electric shock to the brain will still knock him right out.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 08:06 PM
severance

An electric shock to the brain will still knock him right out.

spossible i suppose ultimate wasp took him out. However Ult Hulk is not gonna be easy to tag he moves at 300mph and is likely to simply eat namor for a fish supper.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

spossible i suppose ultimate wasp took him out. However Ult Hulk is not gonna be easy to tag he moves at 300mph and is likely to simply eat namor for a fish supper.

UltNamor was fast enough to look like he teleported.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 11:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Namor moves faster, is just as strong, can fly, has better fighting skills, has more experience, and is smarter than Ult. Hulk

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 12:17 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
UltNamor was fast enough to look like he teleported.

Maybe so but I am comparing ultimate hulk with Namor McKEnzie of 616 earth battle number 3. Reason being I know jack sh!t about ultimate namor so I cannot comment. However ultimate hulk is a true monster he murders hundreds indescrimnately and takes out whole superhero teams, survives nuclear attack. No way namor is taking down Ult Hulk on his own. His healing and endurance are of the scale and his power while oft quoted as being not class 100 is on panel quite clearly class 100+. While I don't believe namor to be class 85 i don't see him having the power to match ult hulk

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:03 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said.

Tony stated that all you needed to knock out the Ultimate Hulk was to give him an electric shock to the head. Which he did, and he knocked him out with. 616 Namor is fast as well and has far better fighting skills than Ult Huc.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 10:58 AM
jrodslam

Maybe so but I am comparing ultimate hulk with Namor McKEnzie of 616 earth battle number 3. Reason being I know jack sh!t about ultimate namor so I cannot comment. However ultimate hulk is a true monster he murders hundreds indescrimnately and takes out whole superhero teams, survives nuclear attack. No way namor is taking down Ult Hulk on his own. His healing and endurance are of the scale and his power while oft quoted as being not class 100 is on panel quite clearly class 100+. While I don't believe namor to be class 85 i don't see him having the power to match ult hulk

You dont know much about Ultimate Namor. Ok, all you need to know is that Reed made a containment machine and stated that it was able to hold the strongest Meta on the planet. Namor broke out of it with ease. Moves so fast, he appeared to teleport. Was able to FULLY control water. Hes sick.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:22 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're discussing the third scenario.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:23 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Why is Ultimate Hulk not recieving any recognition? His feats were impressive enough.

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 06:08 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grammaton
Why is Ultimate Hulk not recieving any recognition? His feats were impressive enough.

Not impressive enough to put him above Namor.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 06:11 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Not impressive enough to put him above Namor.

In your opinion. Ultimate Hulk took on most of the Ultimates at once - can't see Namor doing the same.

-

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 06:58 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grammaton
In your opinion. Ultimate Hulk took on most of the Ultimates at once - can't see Namor doing the same.

I can.

They weren't particularly impressive really.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 07:59 PM