KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magus (Technarchy) vs Hank Henshaw

Magus (Technarchy) vs Hank Henshaw
Started by: CaptainStoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Magus (Technarchy) vs Hank Henshaw

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 11:00 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Lol I was actually thinking of making this thread.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 11:33 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Henshaw ftw.

Just because Magus was enormous, doesn't change the fact that it was almost entirely composed of tech -- and controlling a plethora of tech, is Henshaw's forte.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 4th, 2008 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 04:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Couldn't Magus assimilate Henshaw?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 08:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Oh wait.....was that actually a serious question? stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 08:26 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh wait.....was that actually a serious question? stick out tongue

Yep!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 08:39 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Curbstomp i think.. Magus gets assimilated...

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 08:44 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magus would annihilate Hank Henshaw.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:15 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Magus would annihilate Hank Henshaw.

Based on what? no expression

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:16 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Did Magus ever assimilate a technopath?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:16 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bias?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:17 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Samething Henshaw winning is based on.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:18 PM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

the technarks are like the borg, assimilating is their forte also, plus magus was like the king of their race or something right? he was the strongest of them all and had the power to rip a star in half and hurl said star.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:20 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't change the fact that Hank Henshaw somehow has better control over the Magus's body then the Magus himself.

Don't really know what that's based on

but I suspect terms like Source Wall to be used.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:22 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:23 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Accoring to Wiki Xavier shutdown Magus? I would think that technopathy would be capable of doing that more effectively.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 09:23 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that's inaccurate, sym. shan possessed magus momentarily then doug and warlock merged and entered magus's mind so they could reprogram him. (warlock is sorta magus's bane and magus fears what warlock will become . . .) not sure xavier really did much at all in that fight. erm

while on earth magus was said to be holding back for fear of drawing the attention of others who 'rivalled' his power. those others being the watcher, galactus, odin/zeus or the celestials. no expression

he is not 'tech' per se, but techno-ORGANIC. his body operates LIKE a machine, but it does not mean it IS a machine. the true nature if t-o entities is still a mystery far as i know.

with that in mind, there is no guarantee at all hank could control magus in any way. it IS entirely possible that the transmode virus COULD affect henshaw though as part of him (his mind) is (i believe) still organic. as far as who has better control over tech?

not sure, but magus IS a dimensional conqueror and ruler and as i said, marvel has alluded to his being in or near the galactus-class. he's also grown large enough to rip a star in 2 with his hands and throw part of it through space. at that size, he'd be too big even for henshaw to handle, though i'm not sure what magus could do to henshaw. maybe hurl the entire planet they are fighting on into the nearest star?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:30 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by leonidas
that's inaccurate, sym. shan possessed magus momentarily then doug and warlock merged and entered magus's mind so they could reprogram him. (warlock is sorta magus's bane and magus fears what warlock will become . . .) not sure xavier really did much at all in that fight. erm

while on earth magus was said to be holding back for fear of drawing the attention of others who 'rivalled' his power. those others being the watcher, galactus, odin/zeus or the celestials. no expression

he is not 'tech' per se, but techno-ORGANIC. his body operates LIKE a machine, but it does not mean it IS a machine. the true nature if t-o entities is still a mystery far as i know.

with that in mind, there is no guarantee at all hank could control magus in any way. it IS entirely possible that the transmode virus COULD affect henshaw though as part of him (his mind) is (i believe) still organic. as far as who has better control over tech?

not sure, but magus IS a dimensional conqueror and ruler and as i said, marvel has alluded to his being in or near the galactus-class. he's also grown large enough to rip a star in 2 with his hands and throw part of it through space. at that size, he'd be too big even for henshaw to handle, though i'm not sure what magus could do to henshaw. maybe hurl the entire planet they are fighting on into the nearest star?

Well now that's an argument.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:34 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well now that's an argument.

It sure as hell is.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:49 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Henshaw is a computer god.

Hank ftw.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:53 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote