KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Juggernaut vs the Tanaraq-powered Bulldozer (Omega Flight series)

Classic Juggernaut vs the Tanaraq-powered Bulldozer (Omega Flight series)
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Classic Juggernaut vs the Tanaraq-powered Bulldozer (Omega Flight series)

Two characters with similar MO's, appearances, and fighting styles.

When the Wrecking Crew were powered by Tanaraq & the Great Beasts they felt like they had the power to "crush planets". As examples: the Wrecker took a direct lightning-charged blow to the face from Beta Ray Bill's hammer and wasn't fazed, and the Crew were back up and fighting after a major blast from the Collective (as Vindicator). They weren't stopped until they lost the power.

So how does this version of Bulldozer stack up in a slugfest against classic Juggernaut? One powered by Tanaraq & the Great Beasts plus his orginal Asgardian magic, the other by Cyttorak?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:45 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Juggernaut took a GodBlast without much ill-effect, I'm guessing that trumps the BRB blast by a good margin.

though Juggernaut's pretty lame at fighting and is quite slow so unless this is "to the death", I'd say stalemate, otherwise Juggernaut wins.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:13 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

No, because Bulldozer w/ Tanaraq boost doesn't have really any feats to put him at Jugz level. He only had it for such a short time, so we really didn't guage his power.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 04:51 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Juggernaut without question. Cyttorak>Tanaraq.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 10:46 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut without question. Cyttorak>Tanaraq.

We don't know that, but Bulldozer definetly did not get Tanaraq's full might

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 11:10 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by King_Mungi
We don't know that, but Bulldozer definetly did not get Tanaraq's full might

But didn't classic Juggernaut have only a portion of Cyttorak's might too? Wasn't it situations like 8th day where he started getting more?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 12:31 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by basilisk
But didn't classic Juggernaut have only a portion of Cyttorak's might too? Wasn't it situations like 8th day where he started getting more?

8th Day just helped give him better control, but yes he doesn't have Cyttorak's full might. Regardless I don't see Bulldozer winning here, as he can't physically hurt Jugz. We just don't know who would win between the Elder Gods if they fought themselves

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 04:44 PM
Stoic
Avenger

8th Day just helped give him better control, but yes he doesn't have Cyttorak's full might. Regardless I don't see Bulldozer winning here, as he can't physically hurt Jugz. We just don't know who would win between the Elder Gods if they fought themselves

It was said that Cyttorak nearly destroyed reality, and that the elder Gods were nearly powerless to stop him on the physical front, so they had to banish him to the Crimson Cosmos. I'd say Cyttorak was greater than Tanaraq.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:40 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
It was said that Cyttorak nearly destroyed reality, and that the elder Gods were nearly powerless to stop him on the physical front, so they had to banish him to the Crimson Cosmos. I'd say Cyttorak was greater than Tanaraq.

The Great Breasts destroyed their universe, and everyone in it. Their even the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive and are older then the concept of right and wrong was made. We just don't know much about the power the Great Beasts have

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 07:20 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

8th Day just helped give him better control

Finally someone is speaking some sense. I've been arguing with people about this very thing, particularly Thor fans. They believe Juggs was amped up and that's why he was able to destroy Thor in the 8th day saga. I disagreed, I think he was just tapping deeper into his exsisting power set. 8th day never did anything that classic Juggs didn't or couldn't do.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:05 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Finally someone is speaking some sense. I've been arguing with people about this very thing, particularly Thor fans. They believe Juggs was amped up and that's why he was able to destroy Thor in the 8th day saga. I disagreed, I think he was just tapping deeper into his exsisting power set. 8th day never did anything that classic Juggs didn't or couldn't do.

Exactly.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:22 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote