KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tiger Shark and Aquaman Vs. Namor

Tiger Shark and Aquaman Vs. Namor
Started by: Dgw2007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Tiger Shark and Aquaman Vs. Namor

The battel takes place underwater

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:53 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Tiger Shark and Aquaman definetly take the majority, even Aquaman alone could take a healthy majority over Namor

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:56 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

but if i am not misstaken doesn't isnt Namor like Hulk underwatergets stronger with time

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 04:12 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dgw2007
but if i am not misstaken doesn't isnt Namor like Hulk underwatergets stronger with time

Doesn't matter much when Aquaman can shut him down with telepathy, and Aquaman is no sloutch in the strength area as he lifted an entire city block underwater

Also Namor isn't like Hulk underwater as he doesn't get stronger in water, he's just uber strong when in it. On land he becomes dehydrated and becomes weaker

Last edited by -K-M- on Mar 7th, 2008 at 04:28 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 04:25 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

oh i thought he did to tell the truth i dont read alot of namor comics

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:13 AM
Darth Martin

Aquaman>Namor

He solos.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:10 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BentonGrey

Aquaman isn't stronger than Namor, but he IS faster, and strong enough to hurt him for sure. Even WITHOUT telepathy (with which he'd dominate him) he would take a few just by himself. With Tigershark, who has been shown to be a legitimate threat to Namor, they take 10 out of 10.

God Bless!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 11:24 PM
BentonGrey is currently offline Click here to Send BentonGrey a Private Message Find more posts by BentonGrey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Aquaman can solo Namor for a majority.
With Tigershark team takes 10/10.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:13 PM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by BentonGrey
Aquaman isn't stronger than Namor, but he IS faster, and strong enough to hurt him for sure. Even WITHOUT telepathy (with which he'd dominate him) he would take a few just by himself. With Tigershark, who has been shown to be a legitimate threat to Namor, they take 10 out of 10.
I'd say Aquaman is stronger. He lifted a city block of San Fransisco.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:40 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

ha. namor is way stronger and he's faster.you guys really can't rely upon the crossover for that info.namor is physically superior to orin, period.namor has lifted a tanker underwater. if you say they're not more than a city block, you should look up tankers. there 100's of thousands of tons.

namor pounds orin, even with telepathy. his resistance to it is so strong that he's immune to even some of the most powerful telepaths(like puppetmaster). his stregth in water is such that he's floored beta ray bill with 2 hooks after it started raining, ON LAND(he wasn't KOed). he's stalemated thor fighting above and sometimes in the water. he's pounded abomination. he's stalemated captain marvel in water and beat him as well(i think it might of been two different marvels). he's stronger than hercules under-water.he's taken a blast from silver surfer and a strike from his board underwater to no injury of his own. namor owns aquaman underwater. i don't know about him and tiger shark, but i just had to make that clear.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:38 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by namorsubby
ha. namor is way stronger and he's faster.you guys really can't rely upon the crossover for that info.namor is physically superior to orin, period.[/b]namor has lifted a tanker underwater. if you say they're not more than a city block, you should look up tankers. there 100's of thousands of tons.[/b]

namor pounds orin, even with telepathy. his resistance to it is so strong that he's immune to even some of the most powerful telepaths(like puppetmaster). his stregth in water is such that he's floored beta ray bill with 2 hooks after it started raining, ON LAND(he wasn't KOed). he's stalemated thor fighting above and sometimes in the water. he's pounded abomination. he's stalemated captain marvel in water and beat him as well(i think it might of been two different marvels). he's stronger than hercules under-water.he's taken a blast from silver surfer and a strike from his board underwater to no injury of his own. namor owns aquaman underwater. i don't know about him and tiger shark, but i just had to make that clear.

example: US regular tanker(not super) Exxon Valdez weighs 30,000 tons completely empty. with a full load, it's over 230,000 tons.

many can weigh 100's of thousands of tons empty

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:52 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

ha. namor is way stronger and he's faster.you guys really can't rely upon the crossover for that info.namor is physically superior to orin, period.namor has lifted a tanker underwater. if you say they're not more than a city block, you should look up tankers. there 100's of thousands of tons.

I can believe that Namor is maybe a little bit stronger underwater but saying that he is faster than Orin is just funny.
I have seen Namor do what maybe 300 knots?

Orin can easily go 1000.
He has done 20000 feet per second faster than anything Namor has ever done.
He also believes he can outswimm Superman.
And of course gone over the speed of sound.

As for strength hasn't already Herc beaten him underwater?

You sell Orin very very short.
He beat Olympian out of water.
One punch KOed Superboy.
Dropped Martian Manhunter on his knees.
Tossed Despero around like a ragdoll.
Beat Slig (established Superman fighting class 100 character)

Now add his telepathy and his water control abilities and he takes Namor solo for a majority.

With Tigershark is more than overkill.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 06:49 PM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

On-panel Aquaman actually has the better feats, and on-panel Namor has the better strength feats sans Aquaman lifting the city block which would be more then 230,000 tons fyi.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 07:18 PM
namorsubby

Originally posted by comicfan11
I can believe that Namor is maybe a little bit stronger underwater but saying that he is faster than Orin is just funny.
I have seen Namor do what maybe 300 knots?

Orin can easily go 1000.
He has done 20000 feet per second faster than anything Namor has ever done.
He also believes he can outswimm Superman.
And of course gone over the speed of sound.

As for strength hasn't already Herc beaten him underwater?

You sell Orin very very short.
He beat Olympian out of water.
One punch KOed Superboy.
Dropped Martian Manhunter on his knees.
Tossed Despero around like a ragdoll.
Beat Slig (established Superman fighting class 100 character)

Now add his telepathy and his water control abilities and he takes Namor solo for a majority.

With Tigershark is more than overkill.
namor is faster than aquaman. were in god's name did you get 300 knots from? namor has been narrated swimming at "the speed of thought". maybe you should visit his thread.

what about orin vs thor underwater? orin ve beta ray in a slight rain? orin vs surfer underwater? thought so

do you know who puppetmaster is? well namor is immune to his telepathy? he's extremely powerful.

namor smashes aquaman everytime.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 17th, 2008 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:39 PM
-K-M-

namor is faster than aquaman. were in god's name did you get 300 knots from? namor has been narrated swimming at "the speed of thought". maybe you should visit his thread.

do you know who puppetmaster is? well namor is immune to his telepathy? he's extremely powerful.

namor smashes aquaman everytime.

No, Aquaman has by far the superior speed feats as shown on-panel. Unless you have scans I havn't seen or something

Errr? Puppetmaster doesn't have telepathy. He can control people due to a byproduct of the magical clay, which many people have broken free from before

No he really doesn't

Last edited by -K-M- on Sep 17th, 2008 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:51 PM
namorsubby

Originally posted by -K-M-
No, Aquaman has by far the superior speed feats as shown on-panel. Unless you have scans I havn't seen or something

Errr? Puppetmaster doesn't have telepathy. He can control people due to a byproduct of the magical clay, which many people have broken free from before

No he really doesn't
what feats are you looking at? have you seen namor's speed feats?

like i said, he was stated at "speed of thought", of 30m/s, doesn't get much faster than that.

maybe you're thinking of a diffenrent puppetmaster.there was no magical clay involved from what i saw, besides, doom has himself stated that namor has one of the greatest resistances to mind control/telepathic attack he's ever seen.

orin can't compete with who namor has fought in the water, that's why he loses. i don't care where orin is, he's not taking a cosmic beam from surfer or stalmating thor.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 01:33 AM
-K-M-

what feats are you looking at? have you seen namor's speed feats?

like i said, he was stated at "speed of thought", of 30m/s, doesn't get much faster than that.

maybe you're thinking of a diffenrent puppetmaster.there was no magical clay involved from what i saw, besides, doom has himself stated that namor has one of the greatest resistances to mind control/telepathic attack he's ever seen.

orin can't compete with who namor has fought in the water, that's why he loses. i don't care where orin is, he's not taking a cosmic beam from surfer or stalmating thor.

Yes actually, and like I said what feats are you talking about?

Actually yeah you can, many people have been said to be faster then the speed of thought.

That's nice, but Aquaman has affected Celestial Giants and White Martians with his telepathy. His defences won't be enough to stop Aquaman and his vast telepath powers, especially Aquaman with the Clear.

What pupper master are you thinking of? As the true Puppet Master is the Fantastic Four villian

Ummm...what? Orin fights gods of the oceans, powerful sorcessors, mystical beings that shake the ocean with their rage, etc. I know you like Namor, but I don't think you really know much about Aquaman.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:40 AM
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Orin has the better speed feats.

In his latest mini Namor was swimming at 300 knots (in a fight where he couldn't beat Iron-man underwater)
Plus he lost to Wolverine underwater also if I remember correctly and got gutted near death and needed US Agent to save him (out of water). As for Surfer he wasn't even trying to fight Namor.

As for speed apart from all the other feats I've mentioned Orin regularly keeps up with the Flash and believes to be faster than Supes underwater. Doesn't get any faster than that.

You mentioned all those characters like Thor etc and I've already mentioned Despero, Olympian, Slig and many others.
All of these are established class 100 characters.

For example Despero would KILL Thor but Orin fought him to a physical standstill (and Despero earlier had nearly killed Martian Manhunter easily)
Slig has given troubles to Orion but Orin beat him easily.
Olympian posseses all the atributes of the Argonauts including the STRENGTH of HERCULES and Orin KOed him using only physical force (and we know that Namor is weaker than Hercules)

So maybe you try to impress some other posters with the mention of names like Thor etc but fact is that Orin's record is up there.

As for durability he took a point blank blast from STARRO (a being the size of a continent) and wasn't even KOed while Orion was.
He took point blank heat vision from Amazo and wasn't KOed.
He can take bullets etc and he touched the fire Elemenatl of planet Earth without burning.

And I know that DC vs Marvel is not canon but on the first issue Mark Gruenwald the editor from MARVEL's side said "We wanted to answer questions like who is a better swimmer Aquaman or Namor (Not who would win in a fight)?"

Guess who is faster (and actually won the fight)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 03:07 AM