KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sodam Yat vs Silver Surfer

Sodam Yat vs Silver Surfer
Started by: The Great Galen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sodam Yat vs Silver Surfer

I searched but couldn't find this topic, anyhow who is taking this?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 04:55 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Yat sucks.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 04:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he doesn't, anyway how do the rest of u think this goes down.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:06 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Surfer gets SODAMized by Ion

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:10 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Judging by lipservice, Yat should take this.

Judging by his fight with Superman-Prime? Well...

I really don't see the Surfer faring that much better, so it's pretty hard to say.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:19 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well IMO I think surfer would probably get oneshotted by SMP, the fact that it took the entire issue speaks vollumes about Sodam's power.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:22 AM
iceman24567

Can't the Surfer just transmute something into lead and kill Yat with it?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:28 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well IMO I think surfer would probably get oneshotted by SMP, the fact that it took the entire issue speaks vollumes about Sodam's power.
Superboy wasnt oneshotted yet you think he oneshots the Surfer.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer wins this now.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Superboy wasnt oneshotted yet you think he oneshots the Surfer.

Yeah but we all know that Superboy incident was kind of a "PIS" event. Plus wasnt Sufer owned by the black panther one time?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah but we all know that Superboy incident was kind of a "PIS" event. Plus wasnt Sufer owned by the black panther one time?
He hit Black Adam and he was fine. You thinking he could oneshot the Surfer doesnt make sense.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:50 AM
Sirius77

He hit Black Adam and he was fine. You thinking he could oneshot the Surfer doesnt make sense.

You bringing up a characters lowest showing doesnt make sense...

And I think that Yat wins this quite handily if surfer doesnt get the chance to transmute something into lead.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:52 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course SBP could oneshot Sufer though, Surfer has been handled by lesser opponents...blame Marvels shitty writers.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:57 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

SMP isn't one-shotting the Surfer.

He hasn't really done a lot of high herald one-shotting.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 07:21 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by llagrok
SMP isn't one-shotting the Surfer.

He hasn't really done a lot of high herald one-shotting.

IC Superboy Prime would be unable to one-shot the Surfer, true.

Superman Prime post guardian power-up, however, stalemated Monarch - someone who was one-shotting top tiers left and right.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 07:30 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
IC Superboy Prime would be unable to one-shot the Surfer, true.

Superman Prime post guardian power-up, however, stalemated Monarch - someone who was one-shotting top tiers left and right.

This is a durability feat, not a "one-shotting capability" feat smile

Three Green Lanterns almost broke Monarch's armor as well.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 07:41 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sirius77
You bringing up a characters lowest showing doesnt make sense...

And I think that Yat wins this quite handily if surfer doesnt get the chance to transmute something into lead.
Yat doesnt have the experience to beat the Surfer. Why wont Surfer get the chance to to turn something into lead.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 07:41 AM
Sirius77

Almost. One of them died. One of them is pretty much comatose, and the other on is working for Monarch. And this was before he absorbed fifty captain atoms and amped himself to a ridiculous level...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:35 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Yat doesnt have the experience to beat the Surfer. Why wont Surfer get the chance to to turn something into lead.

He had the experience to wtfpwn Alex Nero.. Alex Nero would give sufer a huge fight.

And I don't see how surfer would have the time to turn something into lead to kill ion... and I never said that he couldnt turn something into lead. I said: "And I think that Yat wins this quite handily if surfer doesnt get the chance to transmute something into lead."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:39 AM
vlaaad12345

Three green lanterns going allout...on a pre power-up monarch,last I checked silver surfer isnt nearly that powerful.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:45 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote