KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Sufer vs Black Racer

Silver Sufer vs Black Racer
Started by: QBoy45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
QBoy45

Silver Sufer vs Black Racer

Jus throwin it out there, i know the HUGH majority!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:32 AM
QBoy45 is currently offline Click here to Send QBoy45 a Private Message Find more posts by QBoy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Spite. Black Racer wins.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:45 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

BR

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:56 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what exactly could ss do to him? confused

he'd need some pis to get out of this one. erm

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 12:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spite. Black Racer wins.
Could you show me some Black Racer scans of him crushing opponents in battle please.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 02:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Dudes, the Racer has Skis!. There are two of them, and they're pointy. The surfer only has one board, and it's much less pointy. Plut, everybody knows that skiers go much faster and catch more air than surfers.

Please.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:06 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Laminator_X
Dudes, the Racer has Skis!. There are two of them, and they're pointy. The surfer only has one board, and it's much less pointy. Plut, everybody knows that skiers go much faster and catch more air than surfers.

Please.
I never knew you had this sarcastic side to you friend. wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If a white dude took BR's position -- would he still be referred to as the 'Black' Racer?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Galan007
If a white dude took BR's position -- would he still be referred to as the 'Black' Racer?

Racist.

(Love the sig, by the way. Quite retro.)

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Soljer
Racist.

(Love the sig, by the way. Quite retro.)
Thanks. big grin

Fleischer's Superman rocked.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QBoy45

Jus makin sure they everybody knows that SS and BR were created by the same person right?! jus wonderin?! and give SS some cred!! come on!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:02 PM
QBoy45 is currently offline Click here to Send QBoy45 a Private Message Find more posts by QBoy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

We know. And we're giving SS as much credit as this merits. The Black Racer is the New God avatar of death. He's so far beyond SS, it's a joke.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:56 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QBoy45

im jus sayin all!! like dont jus clown SS, jus give give him a fightin chance!! lol!! i jus always like the underdog, even if i know they would not win, i gotta defend them!! lol!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:02 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by QBoy45
im jus sayin all!! like dont jus clown SS, jus give give him a fightin chance!! lol!! i jus always like the underdog, even if i know they would not win, i gotta defend them!! lol!!

No. No chance. Not against this level of power. Surfer HASN'T GOT A PRAYER. End of story. no

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

We know. And we're giving SS as much credit as this merits. The Black Racer is the New God avatar of death. He's so far beyond SS, it's a joke.
Still waiting on the scans showcasing Black Racers awesome power. smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:45 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

(please log in to view the image)

How about death of the universe, schmuck?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:01 PM
QBoy45

sorry i dont have anything, maybe someone else does!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:11 PM
QBoy45

And im a say Silver Sufer could win this match up!! yeah thats right i said it!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

How about death of the universe, schmuck?
Who did he defeat in battle here? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:24 PM
QBoy45

But wait, in Darkseid Vs. Galactus, Silver Sufer talked Black Racer out of takin Orions life!! lol!! hhhha!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:39 PM