KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher in Gotham!

Punisher in Gotham!
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

Punisher in Gotham!

Batman is dead. It's happened. The Joker finally made something to taking him out.
After two months, the city is ****ed up. But the villains don't know that the Punisher is on his way.

First match: Punisher Gauntlet:
1- Scarecrow
2- 2 Faces
3- Riddler
4- Joker

Second match: Tag Team:
Punisher, Barracuda and Jigsaw vs Joker, Red Hood and 2 Faces

Third match: Question!
Can punisher could do as good as Batman?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:26 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

2 Face, not faces.

Sorry it's no big deal, but it is annoying.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:29 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Batman is better than Punisher. The only difference is that the villians would be dead. Its harder to keep them alive in my opinion.

Punisher kills them all.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:30 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Batman is better than Punisher. The only difference is that the villians would be dead. Its harder to keep them alive in my opinion.

Punisher kills them all.

QFT

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 05:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

punisher is no alien to mind games, nor is he new to sick psychopaths out there to get him. Jigsaw for one is like the joker (not as good as him though) but he's dealt with him several times and come out on top. and of course this would be the first time the gotham geeks are up against someone who just might as well ask the civilians to evacuate so he can drop a nuke there (notice that he HAS dropped a nuke on enemy stronghold before). that's the thing. Frank Castle has no qualms against killing. the batman opponents don't know wht that;s like and get horribly blown up, mutilated or plain shot like hell.

Frank Castle kills gotham and does the one thing Batman never did: gotham STAYS clean.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:06 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Superman would stop him...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:10 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

2 Faces. Lulz.

Anyway, he certainly doesn't get passed the second gauntlet and it's debatable if he gets past the first one.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 12:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Frank definitely doesn't get past the Riddler or the Joker - if he makes it that far.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Soljer
Frank definitely doesn't get past the Riddler or the Joker - if he makes it that far.

you sure about that?
Considering they don't know Punisher is coming.. he does have a bit of an advantage here.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:59 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by jinzin
you sure about that?

One hundred and twelve percent.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 05:23 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, gotham guys are too soft. they're too used to goodytwoshoes like batman and robin (and the rest of the tights crew). besides in two crossovers of punisher vs batman, Frank raped Joker over.

quote:

you remember how badly supes was getting pwned by joker in world's finest?

~Sado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:06 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbi

once they figure out some guy is after them thats willing to kill them I'd think they'd step it up. It's not like the batman villains WON'T kill anyone. And they all seem to have a history with batman and respect him so it seems like they try not to outright kill him as much (joker anyway). They don't know Punisher and if someone comes to your town and starts f***ing up all the criminals in it, as a criminal i'd step up my game to more lethal methods

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:20 PM
bobbi is currently offline Click here to Send bobbi a Private Message Find more posts by bobbi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Riddler: I've got a riddle for you.

Punisher: (Shoots Riddler in the head)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:38 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Originally posted by xmarksthespot

When will you goddamn Superman fanboys learn...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:01 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Originally posted by Sado22
nah, gotham guys are too soft. they're too used to goodytwoshoes like batman and robin (and the rest of the tights crew). besides in two crossovers of punisher vs batman, Frank raped Joker over.

you remember how badly supes was getting pwned by joker in world's finest?

~Sado

Wait, Joker actually owned Superman?

Post the scans or give me the exact comic in which it happened. Something like that belongs in the ownage thread.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:03 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BentonGrey

I've got to say, I think he stops at Riddler, if he makes it to him. Bats can out-think Nygma, but that's because he's the world's greatest detective. I know Frank's no fool, but I just don't think he'd be up for matching wits with The Riddler!

God Bless!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:05 AM
BentonGrey is currently offline Click here to Send BentonGrey a Private Message Find more posts by BentonGrey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

He's talking about how Supes got owned in the animated Movie, Superman/Batman, Worlds Finest. Which was complete PIS btw

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:05 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Originally posted by superchron
He's talking about how Supes got owned in the animated Movie, Superman/Batman, Worlds Finest. Which was complete PIS btw

Damn, I was really hoping Joker had owned Superman, in continuity. shifty

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:09 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Damn, I was really hoping Joker had owned Superman, in continuity.

me too. clark "kunt" really gets everything easy mad

quote:
I've got to say, I think he stops at Riddler, if he makes it to him. Bats can out-think Nygma, but that's because he's the world's greatest detective. I know Frank's no fool, but I just don't think he'd be up for matching wits with The Riddler!

well, its kinda simple really. it'll go like this:
quote:
Riddler: I've got a riddle for you.
Punisher: (Shoots Riddler in the head)

the only reason these goons have gone on for as long as they did is because Batman doesn't kill them. Punisher on the other hand will ONLY kill them. he's not the "repent and thou shalt be saved" variety.

aside from Bane, I dont see Frank having problems with anyone. and if Frank took out The Russian then he can take out Bane......with a lot of guns and rocket launchers of course.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:57 AM
BentonGrey

Sado, you're assuming a one on one confrontation, and as has been observed earlier, the Gotham criminals aren't stupid. Once they realize that someone is KILLING members of the underworld, they will change their tactics. Riddler would design a death trap and riddle that would stymie Castle, and probably kill him. I just keep thinking about all of the animated series episodes where Nygma trapped Bats in one deathrap or another, and Bats was able to solve the riddles and escape. All of this happened without Riddler ever being exposed to combat until the very end. He could do the same thing to Punisher, only I don't think that Castle would be able to escape.

God Bless!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:17 PM
BentonGrey is currently offline Click here to Send BentonGrey a Private Message Find more posts by BentonGrey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote