KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kalibak(Current amped) and Mantis vs Loki and Black Bolt

Kalibak(Current amped) and Mantis vs Loki and Black Bolt
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Kalibak(Current amped) and Mantis vs Loki and Black Bolt

Who wins?

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 02:36 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

loki is quite a *****.... i dont know....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 02:55 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:19 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 wins all day.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

They start shooting at Mantis, he's going to nuke them. And new gods are immune to TP generally. Let's assume for the sake of an interesting fight, that both of these morons have boom tubes.

Both of these guys are tough as hell, but generally stupid. Mantis is the key for them. Classic Mantis can nuke them pretty handily. Current may go down.

Great scans, Mungi. thumb up

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:08 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
They start shooting at Mantis, he's going to nuke them. And new gods are immune to TP generally. Let's assume for the sake of an interesting fight, that both of these morons have boom tubes.

Both of these guys are tough as hell, but generally stupid. Mantis is the key for them. Classic Mantis can nuke them pretty handily. Current may go down.

Great scans, Mungi. thumb up
All threads that dont specify classic version by default go to current versions.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Here's the newly upgraded Kalibak so people can grasp his level

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...torm034-021.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...torm034-022.jpg
3. http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...ionKalibak3.jpg
====
Current Mantis hasn't appeared much, so kinda hard to guage his current level of power

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 08:57 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Here's the newly upgraded Kalibak so people can grasp his level

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...torm034-021.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/...torm034-022.jpg
3. http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...ionKalibak3.jpg
====
Current Mantis hasn't appeared much, so kinda hard to guage his current level of power
This is how this writer perceived him but in the death of the new gods storyline he was kinda idiotic and not at all as powerful as he was at the time of this story. When Orion showed up Mantis wanted to surrender. So I think its fair to say that two different writers with two totally different visions of the characters involved here. smile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 10:57 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
This is how this writer perceived him but in the death of the new gods storyline he was kinda idiotic and not at all as powerful as he was at the time of this story.
It's specifically stated that this is the "amped" version of Kalibak. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:42 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

team 2

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:20 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote